How To Post (Upload) Photos

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Speedy, Aug 11, 2005.

1. mr boss

mr boss Junior Member

1955 linc.penny

I have a 1955 penny and i think its double die can anyone give me their opinion thanks

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

Here is what a 1955 double(d) die. Aside from the fact yours has a mintmark, it does not look at all like this one from what I can make out. Photo courtesy of Heritage.

Attached Files:

4. oldsilver61

oldsilver61 Junior Member

Anyone know what the Heritage of america coin collection is worth, I see there is some discusion on this, but can't seem to get a ballpark on what it is worth

5. mr boss

mr boss Junior Member

1955 penny

What i was trying to show you that the rim has been stamped twice around in god we trust, i just couldn't get the other pictuers thanks

6. FatBud89

FatBud89 Junior Member

2002 penny

Hello this is my first post... I found this penny in my pocket and looked very odd... any ideas of a value... or is it just a penny... I would love to know how it came to be like this... thanks Budd

Attached Files:

7. weasle94

weasle94 Junior Member

I have gotten two brass 1958 pennies in the past and have kept them .All the dealers tell me they are fakes ,plted etc. I came across an articale in Coin World about just such pennies . They indeed are mistakes . Brass is used for other countries monitary units produced by the US Mint . They are called "bumblebees" look for them . I am going to sent the coins and the column I cut out to PCGS and see what they have to say. I ruined one by scraping it ,It is solid .Weasle94

8. gregory12

gregory12 Junior Member

a value on a $10 and a $5 bill

hi everyone i have two bill i that i want to know the value or a ball park value on so if anyone can help me please let me know or just post it and i will read it thank you one is a 1914 $10.00 bill great cu and a 1914 $5.00 bill in fair cu

9. sueb

sueb Junior Member

Hi, my Dad collects coins and he asked me to do some research on this coin. It's an 1787 Nova Caesarea (New Jersey) coin. I have looked on several sites and the coin doesn't match any coin that I have seen. On one of the sites it stated that some were reprinted on CT. coins. If you notice on the back right side around 4 or 5 o'clock there appears to be some letters. last two I think are ut. I have also read that some of the cast have cracked when casting some coins. The shield on the right upper corner appears to have evidence of this. Can anyone tell me more about this coin and perhaps it's value. We are stumped! Thanks!!!!

Attached Files:

10. pursheena

pursheena Junior Member

long thin chinese? coin

Please help me to identify this coin. Thank you

Attached Files:

11. pursheena

pursheena Junior Member

other side of chinese coin

This is the other side of chinese coin

Attached Files:

12. pursheena

pursheena Junior Member

Is this an ancient coin from China or Japan?

This is a very large disk 2 1/4 inches. Very heavy metal. If this is a real coin. What is it? How much is it worth?

Also the long thin silver coin is just a little over 2 1/4 inches long and a bit over 1 inch wide. How much would this coin be worth?

Thank you for looking and trying to help me. As you can tell I am very new to all this.

Attached Files:

13. pursheena

pursheena Junior Member

1926 canada 5 cents

I need help to identify if this 1926 Canada 5 cent coin is more valuable than the other style. If anyone could tell me what I have and what is the value and why. It would be considered uncirculated I believe as it has been in that see through folder all these years. Thank you for looking and helping me.

Attached Files:

14. Brznbye

Brznbye Junior Member

One Dollar National White Riber Bank

I have this dollar bill in mint condition from the National White Riber Bank in Bethel Vermont. This bill is dated July 1,1865 and is signed by (it looks like) Helen Terrnant. Can someone please tell me the worth of this bill and possibly how to sell it? Thanks in advance

15. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

This started out as How To Post (Upload) Photos. To get answers to your questions in the posts above you need to start a new thread.

16. gbroke

gbroke Naturally Toned

Tip for Motorola DROID camera phone users.

Yes, I use my camera phone to take pictures of my coins. I have tried my 5mp Canon Elf, a Sony cybershot 5.1mp, and my 5mp motorola android phone. The phone took the best pictures by a long shot.
    After many many tries, I finally found the right settings to use on the phone. I shoot under a flourescent ceiling light.

flash mode: off
    scene mode: auto
    white balance: Flourescent
    picture quality: fine
    focus mode: macro (most important)

I use no digital zoom, and hold the camera about 7-8 inches away. If you are any closer, the details will be blurry.
    You will not see the detail very well through the phone screen, but when you move it to your computer, you will be amazed a phone can shoot such good pictures!

Here are some I just took:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. eggleson

eggleson Junior Member

unknowncoin

cannot find any info on this coin,asking the experts,please.

Attached Files:

18. eggleson

eggleson Junior Member

wrong

the lion goes with the 1790 federation belgit

Attached Files:

19. gat1822

gat1822 Junior Member

my coin collection

1917,1963,1966 half dollar,I have about 100 1974/1977 silver dollars,1930 quarter what are they worth

20. cakkk

cakkk Junior Member

old silver coin ???????

:hail:I have a old silver coin and want to know what is is and what it is worth plus the value maybe when it was used ???????

Attached Files:

21. John1969uk

John1969uk New Member

2 coins found in loft, any ideas if they worth anything? or what they are about?

2 coins found in loft, any ideas if they worth anything? or what they are about?
    pics attached...any ideas???
    cheers
    John

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted