How To Post (Upload) Photos

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Speedy, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Sbrown1218

Sbrown1218 New Member

I'm trying to understand how and where to post a pic! I read but im lost, ty

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

Hi and welcome to CT. Choose the sub-forum you need, ie, US coins, error coins etc and click on new post.
    Write your text, question etc and at the bottom of the page click Upload a File, choose the image on your pc and double click it, it appears at the bottom of your post as a thumbnail. click on Full Image. Do this for each image you want to show and when you are finished click Create Post.

4. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Welcome to the neighborhood from me, too!

To add to what @expat said, DO NOT CLICK ON THE POLL SECTION before creating your post unless you are sure and understand how the Poll Section works. If you do click on it, you must complete it. There is no backing out.

expat likes this.
  5. RichGame

RichGame New Member

6. Kaitlyn Wood

Kaitlyn Wood New Member

7. Kaitlyn Wood

Kaitlyn Wood New Member

8. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

Hi @Kaitlin Wood welcome to CT. You need to make a minimum of 10 posts or replies (or a mixture of both) before you can post images.

9. Karl bouder jr

Karl bouder jr New Member

10. CurtK

CurtK New Member

11. CurtK

CurtK New Member

12. JAMES M TOME

JAMES M TOME New Member

hi collectors jim here iam new to coin talk would some one tell me about this coin i got when started collecting as a kid seems very unusual is in about bu cond pictures dont do it much good has very nice look

Attached Files:

13. JAMES M TOME

JAMES M TOME New Member

hi collectors jim here iam new to coin talk would some one tell me about this coin i got when started collecting as a kid seems very unusual is in about bu cond pictures dont do it much good has very nice look

Attached Files:

14. JOSEPH FALUSI

JOSEPH FALUSI New Member

15. Alberto Moreno

Alberto Moreno New Member

Hello, I came across this penny.
    Haven't seen one like it.

16. Alberto Moreno

Hello, I came across this penny.
    Haven't seen one like it.

17. Alberto Moreno

18. cpm9ball

Welcome to the neighborhood, Alberto!

If you follow the instructions in the two posts above, you should have no problem creating a new thread and posting your photos of the coin. ~Chris

expat likes this.
  19. Michael Siano

Michael Siano New Member

20. Nikki l Frausto

Nikki l Frausto New Member

how do i make a new post

21. cpm9ball

First, welcome to the neighborhood, Nikki!

You can begin by selecting an appropriate forum from the list such as "Coin Chat", "US Coins", "Errors", etc.

Then click on the blue box at the top right "Create New Thread".

Give your new thread an appropriate title. It could be the date/mintmark of a particular coin you have, an unusual feature of a coin, etc.

In the body of the thread, you can explain what it is that you would like to know.

Be sure to add the appropriate photos using the "Upload a File". Make sure that the images are clear, cropped and resized.

Once you have finished, click on "Post". It's that easy!

CAUTION: Do not click on the "Poll" section. Once you do, you cannot back out. You must complete it. Too many people don't understand how to use the "Poll" and they invariably post something that makes no sense at all.

expat and ldhair like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted