How To Post (Upload) Photos

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Speedy, Aug 11, 2005.

1. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

First, welcome to the neighborhood, Jeorgia!

Since you're from California, I thought you might appreciate this medal. (Images by Bob Campbell)
    Chris_ANA_1975LGsilver_MS68.jpg
    Also, I might add for @telemyz that it might be possible to find a couple of inexpensive gooseneck lamps at some thrift shop for taking photos indoors. The important thing to remember in order to avoid glare in the lens of your camera is to place each light at an angle to the subject so it bounces away from the lens, not into it.

Chris

lordmarcovan likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Oops! I just realized that this thread was about 9-1/2 years old.:eek:

4. Legomaster1

Legomaster1 Cointalk Patron

Almost 14 years old now, Chris. :smuggrin:

5. Roobert Jenkins

Roobert Jenkins New Member

6. FlatRock

FlatRock New Member

20190628_100639.jpg 20190628_100744.jpg 20190628_101356.jpg 20190628_100752.jpg New to this wonderful game of finders keepers of coins! No pro so but this coin is very nice in my opinion. Would it be worth getting graded? And what kind of grade could it be around? Any help is greatly appritiated.

7. FlatRock

FlatRock New Member

2018 P nickel strike threw? 20190628_101825.jpg 20190628_102121.jpg 20190628_102350.jpg 20190628_102319.jpg Between the L in Liberty and his neck you can see the top of Monticello as well as between his eyes you can see lines that looks like its the bottom of Monticello. On the reverse at the bottom of the building there's some bulging and in between the piller. Would this be worth anything? 1st one I've ever found.

8. furham

furham Good Ole Boy

Collin you would be better off posting in the coin chat forum.

9. elaysia blackwood

elaysia blackwood New Member

I have a 1939 penny missing the 1. Can you give me any info on it?

10. Legomaster1

Probably a grease filled die- a minor error. Post a separate thread next time.

11. Rebekah L Hawkinson

Rebekah L Hawkinson New Member

I have some coins that I know absolutely nothing about. All foreign coins, they belong to my husband who collects certain coins. But they ones we are inquiring about, I have absolutely no clue on what they are worth, where they are from, etc. All I know is that they are foreign. Can someone please help me?

12. Legomaster1

Post a new thread in the Coin Chat forum.

1. Click on Forums.
    2. Find the forum "World Coins", and click on it.
    3. Click the blue "Post new thread" button.
    4. Upload pictures (of the coins) to your computer, or send them to your email and drag them onto the desktop.
    5. Title your thread, write what you are asking about specifically, and drag those photos from desktop, or press "upload a file" right below the post you are writing- it's in the middle of "post reply" and "new options".
    6. Post your thread, and wait for experts to answer your question.

13. tgreg7737

tgreg7737 New Member

I found this nickel today going through some of my kids coins that we have been keeping for several years. It is slightly larger then a dime. I haven’t ever seen a coin like this before and was wondering if anyone else has ever seen one. I’m assuming someone ground it down to the size that it is but just in case it had some value I thought maybe I’d better ask.

Attached Files:

14. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

That would be a dryer coin. Got caught between the inner drum and wall if an industrial dryer where heat and spinning affected it.. Damaged
    20130305_Dryer_Coin_Lot_1_pic2.jpg

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    eddiespin likes this.
  15. paddyman98

None.. Not even 5 cents.
    Suggestion.. For any new future questions you should create your own unique separate thread. This is a very old thread that has nothing to do with Error Coins and in the wrong forum!

16. Keeganbrock5150

Keeganbrock5150 New Member

Is this worth anything? Just found it today.

17. Keeganbrock5150

18. Keeganbrock5150

19. paddyman98

Start your own unique separate thread!

20. Keeganbrock5150

Srry I cant load any pics with my cell. I was trying to figure it out. I'm new to this

21. PatMo

PatMo New Member

I just opened my account today. How/when/where do I start posting my pics of coins I have questions about?

Draft saved Draft deleted