How To Post (Upload) Photos

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Speedy, Aug 11, 2005.

1. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Reilly O'Donnell

Reilly O'Donnell New Member

4. snd

snd New Member

I have a 1990 penny with no mint lettering. Did i find something valuable? If anyone knows what it might be worth Im all ears.
    p

5. Gwod Phrienz

Gwod Phrienz Member

I am trying to upload a coin for some opinions, but every time I click on "Post Reply" an error pop up and I cannot go on. Why is this so?

6. snd

snd New Member

1990 penny no mint stamp any ideas worth?

7. Gwod Phrienz

Gwod Phrienz Member

This is the Lincoln bullet penny, I found it a few days ago. It shows the bullet that is shot at Lincoln, going to his head.

8. Misprint finder

Misprint finder New Member

What is average price on this one of a kind rare in ur opions.

Attached Files:

9. BigAnt121688

BigAnt121688 New Member

I am new to this so bare with me. my name is Anthony and I have to coins in question. one is 1953 and also a 1976 penny. I have read and done my research and ruled out so many different options or reasoning behind the madness. These coins are both in great condition they both look silver with the copper still wearing off on certain portions like edges nest to the rim and certain areas of lower elevation. Another reason why science and common sense ruled out so much is these coins are both quite magnetic. They both weigh as a copper penny should. Magnetic enough to pick up through a plastic case. I need a response with a way to download a video and picks of these coins in question. Thank you for your time

10. CoinCorgi

11 pages about "How To Post (Upload) Photos" and there's actually very little hope of finding out how to post a photo by reading this thread.

/s

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  11. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I just push the upload a file button.

CoinCorgi likes this.
  12. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Same here. No brainer really. I think that society, as a whole, may be actually getting stupider by the minute. Idiocracy is indeed here and not thousands of years in the future........for you folks scratchin' your heads, Google it. Unless you're too blasted dumb to do so. And if that last statement is 'mean' and unfeeling in nature, tough apples.

Johndoe2000$, rzage and CoinCorgi like this.
  13. CoinCorgi

14. Twiddlebuff

Twiddlebuff New Member

1976 penny found today.
    Sounds different when dropped
    (both pennies used are 1976 for comparison) on glass surface. Increasingly curious...
    Not magnetic.
    No scale to weigh.
    Any ideas??

Attached Files:

15. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

First, welcome to the neighborhood!

You would have been better off to start your own thread in the "Error" forum so more people would see it.

FWIW, I only see one 1976 and one 1974. Obviously, the 1976 wouldn't sound the same as the 1974 because the coin has been dipped in a silver compound of some sort.

Chris

Twiddlebuff likes this.
  16. Twiddlebuff

Twiddlebuff New Member

Just posted wrong photo comparison

17. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Ya know? This little guy is the only 'bright' spot in this thread........

18. TheFinn

TheFinn Well-Known Member

A cent, unless it is a proof with the missing 'S'. They have only used the 'P' mint mark on cents in 2017, so a 1990 w/o a mint mark is normal.

19. Boss4070

Boss4070 Member

I have 1997 Lincoln Cent That has no playing, weighs more than a average penny,looks bigger than a penny... Almost as if it could have been struck on another planchett, how do I upload pictures here or become a member?

20. Hiba

Hiba New Member

I found some coins in my change and I think it may worth something
    Plz advice

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  21. ghstark40

ghstark40 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted