How To Post (Upload) Photos

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Speedy, Aug 11, 2005.

1. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

First, select an appropriate forum, i.e., "What's it Worth", "Coin Chat", "Error Coins", "US Coins", etc.

Next, click on "Post a New Thread" in the blue box near the top of the page.

Give your thread an appropriate title. Most often, it is best to choose a title that somewhat describes the coin or your intent.

Enter your explanation and add any images by selecting "Upload a File". When selecting an image, be sure to select "Full Image" rather than "Thumbnail".

Finally, ignore the poll information at the bottom. It is an option that, most often, is unnecessary, but if you start any part of it, there is no backing out. The poll is only useful when you have multiple options that you want respondents to vote on.

Chris

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Hey can you help

Attached Files:

4. bdunnse

bdunnse Who dat?

amazing how well the details of your fingerprints show up in that picture.

5. Don65

Don65 New Member

In 1969 while in school in Kentucky my roommate needed money to see his girlfriend in Ohio so he sold me a 1964 mint set in a hard plastic case in a brown box. He told me it was given to him by his grandmother who worked at the mint. She told him it was very limited. Is there any value.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  6. Ingegerd Blomberg

Ingegerd Blomberg New Member

yuppp.

7. rnovia@aol

rnovia@aol New Member

8. rnovia@aol

rnovia@aol New Member

1988 O error 1.png 1988 R error 1.png

9. Rocky oliver

Rocky oliver New Member

10. Mistymae

Mistymae New Member

Im brand new too this site and let me say Im in awe at the conversation from someone seeking to find out if they had a possibly valuable penny. Seemed most of the responses were saying it's probably fake because of this or that. This person may have actually had a valuable coin and of course would have to actually take it to a coin person. I have a collection which may contain valuable coins but am wary of "checking it out". Im sure if I went on here because I did actually have something good, it would probably be "fake". Long story short, I did have a coin I think, or thought might be valuable. I called coin places in 3 different states because I was treated like I must be an imbecile on the phone for even thinking I had such a coin. I was told I would have to send it off to be authenticated. Yea right. I don't think so.

11. Mistymae

Mistymae New Member

By the way, my coins have been kept safe for many years and haven't been available to anyone to tamper with. So if there should be something of value, I will know it's genuine. I may be asking for advice on what to do next if I do have something. Or more like who to get to authenticate that would be local to me.

12. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

So why are you posting in 'How to post (upload) photos? Why not start a new thread? Instead of posting in an archaic, out of date, useless, no longer applicable thread? The only responses you'll get are by crotchety old men like me who have a subscription to the thread, but for some reason, have forgotten to unsubscribe from it.

13. Rebelchic

Rebelchic New Member

THANKS... GOING TO TRY AGAIN

14. Gwod Phrienz

Gwod Phrienz Member

This is a 1962 Lincoln penny, I am not sure what the mint letter is, does this make this coin more valuable? penny 3.JPG

15. Gwod Phrienz

Gwod Phrienz Member

This is a 1972 s, Looks like the "2" is punched on something else, Can someone help with any idea of what it could worth.

Attached Files:

16. marwin

marwin New Member

I found this copper coin . it's 100% copper .
    doesn't stick to magnet .
    But the coin is so scratched that makes me unsure if it's fake or real .
    Tell me your opinion.
    <spoiler>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </spoiler>

17. marwin

marwin New Member

I found this copper coin . it's 100% copper .
    doesn't stick to magnet .
    But the coin is so scratched that makes me unsure if it's fake or real .
    Tell me your opinion.
    http://imgur.com/a/xONQ8

18. Lady Collecter

Lady Collecter New Member

I have several 1966 quarters but this is the only one with no collar on both sides... I'm new to this and just wondering if it's normal wear and tear or made like that?!

Attached Files:

19. snd

snd New Member

1990 penny no s or d?

20. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

Dear dog...what is going on in this thread?

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  21. Gwod Phrienz

Gwod Phrienz Member

Ok, thanks.
    Here it is! A 1978 penny...."TRUS" I do't see the "T" that should spell "TRUST" on this coin.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted