Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Lehigh96, Apr 14, 2021.
Please remember to vote in the attached poll
Log in or Sign up to hide this ad.
I don't want to reveal the dates, it might influence the decision. The first two are 1938.
Pumped for the reveal!
Everyone of these coins is GEM BU, I don't see weakness in the surrounding areas.
2) no (several steps "blended" together)
3) yes (mark through steps not disqualifying)
4) yes (close enough)
5) no (close as well...leaned towards too many minor breaks)
6) yes (close enough)
7) no (close as well...leaned towards too many minor breaks)
8) no (one bigger break...more so than #6)
9) yes (close enough)
Edit: looking at #3 again, there is an area where it looks like two steps are blended, so I would actually lean towards no....will stick with my 4 "yes" votes though
Separate names with a comma.