How do I store my ancient coins..... for a hurricane?

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by rrdenarius, Aug 24, 2017.

1. TypeCoin971793

TypeCoin971793 Just a random guy on the internet

:(

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Eduard

Eduard Supporter**

I thought I would drop a note to mention we are now back in Bonita Springs after the unforgettable days before and after Irma.
    We absolutely wanted to come back to see how folks are getting along after that difficult time, and of course also to check on our home.

Some homes, specially around the Imperial River were severely damaged due to the flooding that came after Irma, but we are pleased to see things are well on their way to normal - much of the damage now repaired and the debris removed.

Our own home thankfully was untouched - it was a little bit eery coming back into the house after we left in such a hurry (and much relief!) in the early hours of the morning 5 days after the storm.

Very glad to be back in this beautiful area, and of course get away for a while from the cold/dark/wet weather in Germany.

I hope all of you who endured Irma and Maria here in Florida, or elsewhere, are also doing well!

Here is a sestertius of Trajan with an appropriate reverse showing FORTVNA.
    The Roman goddess of luck and good fortune.

Trajan sestertius FORTVNA OBV - 1.jpg Trajan sestertius FORTVNA REV - 1.jpg

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  4. 7Calbrey

7Calbrey Well-Known Member

Indeed the year 2017 was very sad, seemingly to all of us. While looking at those dark thick clouds, I'd try to close my eyes.. awaiting the shining stars behind.

Caesar_Augustus likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted