How attractive is the number 23345678 ? and And another new one - Seven of-A-kind/Seven In-A-Row -

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by Cmcart, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Cmcart

Cmcart Well-Known Member

How attractive is the number 23345678 ? and And another new one - Seven of-A-kind/Seven-In-A-Row - New 100$ :cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The new one - Seven of-A-kind/Seven - In-A-Row ::cigar::cigar:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

techwriter likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

ugh! hate uncropped pics with background trash...:banghead::banghead:..... but i'd keep the 7 - 3's note...

mackwork likes this.
  4. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

It must feel good to have the good fortune to be able to collect so many C-notes.
    It must feel even better to stick that good fortune into the faces of others at every possible opportunity.

SteveInTampa likes this.
  5. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

If I was able to find these in circulation, they would be cool finds. I can't afford to pay a premium and keep "almost" notes when they are high denomination. Having 10 cool serial numbered $100 would be a $1,000 tied up in notes that may or may not realize any premium in your lifetime compared to investing the $1,000. I think that's why there are so few $100 note collectors.

techwriter likes this.
  6. Jim Hatch

Jim Hatch Member

Well, I like the 7 in a row note.
    But the almost ladder or broken ladder doesn't quite do it for me.
    You have to remember it is your collecting and your collection, so other opinions (mine) do not matter. If you enjoy it, collect it.

7. bryantallard

bryantallard show me the money....so i can look through it

its attractive enough that if I had the finances I would keep/purchase the "almost" ladder. but I would have to be making 100k a year

8. techwriter

techwriter Well-Known Member

Rickmp, I take offense at your comment, it is completely out of decorum on this forum or any other for that matter. At times I feel somewhat intimidated at some of the super grade, super rare notes that members post since my collection is so meager and so really plain in comparison--but I certainly don't have disparaging words; I just enjoy them and move on. I collect what I can and they do the same, so I say God bless 'em all.
    And I do apologize to any forum member who takes offense at what I've said, not intended I assure you.

bryantallard likes this.
  9. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

You have every right to feel offended. I have every right to not care.
    IMO, the OP is just flaunting his wealth.

10. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

"ken454, post: 2227232, member: 56575"]ugh! hate uncropped pics with background trash...:banghead::banghead:....."

Ditto. Who cares about all the superfluous stuff. Just give us the pic of the bill!!

mackwork likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted