Hi everyone! lets here your opinion on what you think the estimated value of these two coins

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Sumzmommy, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Unless some kid needs it for his year collection...are you REALLY 95?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. anderspud

anderspud Active Member

I can't quite believe it myself, but I'm still kicking, although there are a lot of things I no longer do. But coins are not strenuous.

4. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

A gentleman who lives two houses down is also 95. For his birthday I gave him a 1920 Walking Lib half...sometime later he confided to me that he had lost it...so I gave him another one...then he tells me he found the original one, so now he has two...since he has three kids, what was I to do but to give him a third one so he can leave one to each of his kids. He repairs clocks!

5. anderspud

anderspud Active Member

I am presently involved with a 1920 Lincoln that has a laminate error that I hope to show as soon as I get some pictures. (I consider it to be my annual twin.) Before joining CoinTalk I didn't know anything about errors. My interest in coins has been up and down. As a kid we liked to find Indian Heads and told to look for mint marks. When my father died some forty years ago we found my mother was about to cash all the coins at the bank. The mass of coins, particularly pennies---I still like to use that term---was collected in boxes and in drawers where he kept his loose change. I undertook separating them and putting the better ones into tubes and plastic envelopes. The earlier collating was just in broad years. This was interrupted when a young man tried to steal some. The ones he found he put into a waste paper basket. When my wife, Marge, came home she asked what he was doing and maybe they should sit and talk. (She was a special teacher of problem students.) The kid dashed for the door and grinded the gears on his car getting await, without taking the coins. My wife noted he also included the red book, indicating he wanted to learn something. The main damage came when a detective wanted the basket to get fingerprints. When he tried to lift it he had to inch it out, little by little. And then I had to go back to sorting them out. So I have had a lot of experience grading coins, and enjoying it. I'm impressed with the activity in CoinTalk.

Kentucky likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted