Hey all :D I'm Baaaccckk :D

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by mrweaseluv, Nov 16, 2016.

1. mrweaseluv

mrweaseluv Supporter! Supporter

2 years of hell are over... and I have recovered most of my coins... regretably my morgans and the $20 large cents set were casualities, but that only means I now have 2 full coin sets to restart :D. Looking forward to talking to you all again.. Just couldn't do it while i didn't have my coins... hurt too much :D

Seattlite86 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

I don't know what the "two years of hell" was all about (or perhaps I've simply forgotten), but I'm glad it's over. Welcome back.

NOS likes this.
  4. mrweaseluv

mrweaseluv Supporter! Supporter

2 years of hell was fighting with the VA to get my benefits back... was living on 400 a month for over 2 years of the appeal... I won :D

5. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

It's good to know that it only took you two years to get your entitled benefits. My Mom & Dad fought the VA for 50 years before the VA finally awarded him the benefits he should have gotten at the end of WWII. Dad died 16 months later. As far as I'm concerned, the VA sucks.

Chris

6. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

Welcome back and congrats on your appeal!

7. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Thank you for your service. I pray I do not have these same issues when I retire...

8. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

That's because it's a government funded program

Jdiablo30 likes this.
  9. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Pleasure to meet you and I'm glad you got your benefits.

I always remind myself of an undeniable truth: Government agencies exist to provide paychecks to their employees -- and not services to the people who provide those checks.

serafino likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted