Hello, new here and new to collecting.Tell I'm not crazy and list the errors and what's the value?

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Melcha11, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

It would be so refreshing to have someone ask how to collect coins rather than wave a junk coin asking what the error is and how much they can sell it for.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Lately.. it has been a tsunami!

4. Melcha11

Melcha11 Member

I don't give up that easy!!! I certainly do not get scared easily either. I am my own biggest critic also my own biggest fan. We all need a fan in our life... (left open for grown ups to act as children). I laughed at the comments actually. I may start another thread with a dumb question for entertainment purposes because we all need entertainment as much as a fan. Thanks for the giggles, oh, and the help.

5. Melcha11

Melcha11 Member

Thank you!! It does help!

6. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

Glad your back :p

Melcha11 likes this.
  7. Melcha11

Melcha11 Member

I have more if you want some! Unfortunately I'd have to charge an insane amount of money per box because I didn't get rich on the stupid coin in the box....

buckeye73 and paddyman98 like this.
  8. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

Were fun. I would suggest you start looking at a site that shows known errors, and coins to look for. Then post anomalies or possibles, etc...There is sooo much info out there, and people auto think they are rich, and refuse to listen, and never come back to the hobby.

9. Melcha11

Melcha11 Member

Oh, I'm back and trying to sell the boxes I have the worthless penny inside of.hahaha

Cheech9712 likes this.
  10. Melcha11

Melcha11 Member

If I thought I was going to strike riches with that penny, I surely wouldn't have come here to ask strangers. I'd go right to the collectors and look stupid there instead. :greedy::facepalm::blackeye::)

John Skelton, Paddy54 and Amos 811 like this.
  11. Melcha11

Melcha11 Member

Uh huh, I bet!! :shame:

12. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

Learn....and grow

13. Melcha11

Melcha11 Member

It's this a poor run on sentence, without even a coma to separate two thoughts. Oh wait, I'm sorry, sentences and with a period (not as if this has anything at all to do with coins.

14. Melcha11

Melcha11 Member

It's this a poor run on sentence, without even a coma to separate two thoughts. Oh wait, I'm sorry, sentences and with a period (not as if this has anything at all to do with coins.

15. paddyman98

Sentences end with a period. ;)

The end.

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  16. Melcha11

Melcha11 Member

Oh, I see, ONLY the spelling gets corrected.

NOS likes this.
  17. Melcha11

Melcha11 Member

I hate games. I won't tip toe in life. I am me and "me" is outspoken and sometimes ignorant (in truest meaning), just as humans are.

TheFinn, James.R and l.cutler like this.
  18. James.R

James.R Just Here

Damn, people are rude and kinda borderline disrespectful aren't they?. Everyone who is a new collector or maybe just curious about a few coins doesn't come onto this website because they watched a you tube video or think they struck gold and are trying to get rich. Maybe she's never seen a steel penny and thought she had struck gold, which is very understandable. Almost everyone on here had jumped to conclusions or just started insulting right from the start, without even asking a single question.. this website is half trash because it's filled with 'expert' collectors, who seem to forget beginners are... beginners. But at the same time, you have people on here that will help you, teach you, and point you in the right path Respectfully.

jafo50 and NOS like this.
  19. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

Do sentences really end with a period?
    :)

TheFinn, paddyman98 and -jeffB like this.
  20. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Some of them end with ...:)

Clawcoins and paddyman98 like this.
  21. paddyman98

If you don't like it then you are welcome to leave anytime you want. It will bring peace to your life. Rants of anger can cause ulcers.

James.R, PlanoSteve and Johndoe2000$ like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted