Have you ever...?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by bsowa1029, Jun 21, 2012.

1. buddy16cat

buddy16cat Well-Known Member

If you were not happy with the customer service than you shouldn't have bought the coin. Wait until the next one comes along. Ordering something just to leave negative feedback seems a little ridiculous. It is like walking into a store and buying something just so you can compain to others. A bit of a waste of energy. If you walked in to a store and you walked up to a sales person, and they walked away you may go to the manager but what if the manager walked away from you as well. Would you pick up something and buy it just so you could get their attention so you could complain?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. scottishmoney

scottishmoney Buh bye

I agree that purchasing a coin with the motivation to leave a negative is a poor means of entertaining one's self. I have had occasion to contact sellers about stuff on fLeaBay and haven't gotten responses - I just moved along and forgot about them. Not worth dealing with a fool that doesn't bother to acknowledge your contact.

If you buy something just to leave a negative then you are the fool. If you don't buy from someone because they cannot be bothered to acknowledge your contact then they are the fool.

4. BUncirculated

BUncirculated Well-Known Member

Unbelievable!

5. TheCoinGeezer

TheCoinGeezer Senex Bombulum

That would be completely unethical.
    Please post your eBay handle so I can block you from ever bidding on my stuff.
    Headaches like you I do not need!

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

:devil:

7. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Better yet, Paul, offer to sell the information at $5 a pop, but if someone asks if you can lower the price, be sure to respond to them. Otherwise, you might end up on their "Ignore" list.

Chris

8. Morgandude11

Morgandude11 As long as it's Silver, I'm listening

The Ebay procedure, and general auction procedure is that the seller may answer questions from a prospective buyer (usually a good idea to do so) but has no such requirement. Once you have entered into a binding contract of purchase and sale, if there are any issues,that is the time to communicate and iron out issues between the parties. Filing a case or giving negative feedback without attempts at resolution is both immature and unwarranted for both parties. Act like a man, and honor your purchase--if you had doubts, you should not have bought the item. Should you wish to return the coin, use the seller's return procedure, and follow it as printed. So many gratuitous negatives are left that feedback becomes revenge and buyer's remorse at that point. I am more frequently a buyer than a seller on Ebay, but have noticed abuses by both parties in terms of vindictive feedback. Negatives are a last resort, as it seriously tarnishes a seller's reputation to do commerce. BEFORE I bid on an item, I read feedback carefully, and do my diligence prior to purchase. If you end up not liking the coin, contact the seller and see what arrangements can be made.

Draft saved Draft deleted