Have they no shame?!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Dynoking, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Phil's Coins

Phil's Coins Well-Known Member

Dynoking likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

This type of nonsense is becoming very frequent and most annoying. What's even more amazing is the big name sites that allow it to continue without regard for the client. It can't be that hard to identify and block these thieves, if I can do it, I'm sure host sites can!

Dynoking likes this.
  4. whopper64

whopper64 Well-Known Member

And don't forget P. T. Barnum who supposedly said " A sucker is born every minute".

Dynoking likes this.
  5. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

This is exactly the target customer base. I mean we have to face facts. We are boring coin collectors that eat this stuff up. The average person maybe heard something in passing about anniversary releases and think they may be something nice to set aside for the kids not realizing what “good to fine” means...... It is exactly this sort of deal that gives coin collecting a bad name.

LakeEffect and Dynoking like this.
  6. Southernman189

Southernman189 Well-Known Member

kinda like that "rip off artist Franklin mint" over priced junk

Dynoking likes this.
  7. mike estes

mike estes Well-Known Member

WOW!! that's crazy high priced in my book. but like a few members here said "they will sell"

Dynoking likes this.
  8. Dynoking

Dynoking Well-Known Member

but like a few members here said "they will sell
    That’s the sad part.

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  9. Dynoking

Dynoking Well-Known Member

I think these are even worse. They are using a coin with graffiti on the obverse as a sample of what you are going to receive. If that’s the best what does the rest look like?

mike estes likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted