Has anybody collected any of these Presidental presentations from PCS?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by TONYBRONX, Nov 9, 2018.

1. TONYBRONX

TONYBRONX Well-Known Member

I collected these Presidents information slabs with coins and stamps and pictures, nicely done I thought! The issue contains the Washington Coin issued in 2007, the stamps were issued on 1956 and 1966. I think I paid $12.00 per page, I did not think that was bad for such a good presentation IMG_20181109_083125_479.jpg ! IMG_20181109_083125_479.jpg IMG_20181109_081953_525.jpg

Robert91791 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

no, but i have the complete state quarters from them and still getting the national parks panels. started these years back for my son, another little something he'll receive when i'm off to the happy hunting grounds....
    Scan0001.jpg Scan0002.jpg

4. Legoman1

Legoman1 Active Member

I've never seen one of those presentations before. Nice purchase! I think it was definitely worth it. Quite a bit of information on the pages.

5. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

yea i like em, they also periodically send a large three ring binder book with clear pages to hold the panels, and i must admit i've used the info a few times when my kid was in school and needed info on a state, i like the stamps as well, used to collect stamps with my dad when i was a teenager...

6. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

i like presidents panels too but since i already had the quarters coming i never got those, maybe when the quarters are done...

7. RICHARD K

RICHARD K MISTY & SASHA

I have the complete first set of state quarter set (low ball price ebay) /w binders, Working on second set but each panel is $17.95 from pcs stamps, can't quit now, saving for my Granddaughter.

8. Robert91791

Robert91791 Well-Known Member

The price doesn't matter. If you like it and made a choice, that is all what matters. You have to be satisfied and pleased with you coin purchased.

JCro57 likes this.
  9. NYandW

NYandW Makes Cents!

Will these be like the gold embossed stamps first day covers state bird series, etc in the presentation albums that sit in stamp/coin shops in the future? Pretty, but of little value. This is a question, not a put down.

Draft saved Draft deleted