Happy Birthday Old Dan

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Andy, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Andy

Andy Coin Collector

Happy Birthday OldDan

Happy Birthday OldDan and I'm glad to say that your mind is as sharp as your tongue. I enjoyed that comment you typed about the North Dakota state tree is a telephone pole and another favorite would be, "I'm a great believer in collecting all the paper money you can find. The purpose is to have enough to afford the coins you really believe in collecting!". Sorry the congrads was so late in the day but stuff you know how stuff is. :)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. IvanV

IvanV New Member

Happy B-Day Dan! :)

4. crystalk64

crystalk64 Knight of the Coin Table

I am not big on Birthday wishes, or any holiday for that matter, as I would rather choose the time and place to wish one well or purchase a gift. Not when society tells me too! But, I can't pass up this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to Old Dan! His experience and wit made the Coin World forum a great place to hang out! Put him and a few others that are here now and you have got one great gang! Thanks Old Dan for shooting from the hip and shooting straight! You have been an asset to all who knows you and do hope you can keep this posse together for another 20 years!!! Have a good day!

5. ndgoflo

ndgoflo Senior Member

Happy Birthday Slei... I mean "Old Dan". Still tryin' to get used to the name change! ;)

6. rggoodie

rggoodie New Member

Slang

HB
    OD
    Hope you have a great year

7. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

8. fjrosetti

fjrosetti Member

Enjoy your birthday OldDan!

9. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Happy Birthday old friend ;)

10. tonphil1960

tonphil1960 Senior Member

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Old Dan, Many, Many More.

Tony

11. susanlynn9

susanlynn9 New Member

Happy birthday OldDan. Since it's your birthday, I think you should get to be as grouchy as you want today :D

12. Kyra

Kyra New Member

Happy birthday "Old Grouch"! May you have many many more- who else would keep us whippersnappers in line? :D

Rachel :p

13. Cu101

Cu101 Member

Happy Birthday OldDan

14. CoinNut4

CoinNut4 New Member

Hi Old Dan,
    Looks like some Birthday greetings are in order!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

15. GaryBurke

GaryBurke Senior Member

A belated, but very sincere Happy Birthday!!!!

:) :) :) :)

16. ccgnum

ccgnum New Member

Happy birthday!

17. bmontuor

bmontuor Member

Hope you had a great birthday Old Dan!

Bill

18. OldDan

OldDan 共和党

My old tom cat and myself wish to thank you one and all for the very nice thoughts and wishes. Who would have thought that just a little over a month ago I wasn't sure I would have the opportunity to be saying this. Now that I've made it this far into the new year, I might just as well stick around and see what fun you collectors can think up for 2005.

The important thing is to enjoy yourselfs and try and fulfill those hopes and desires to gather and complete the collections you have started. And just in case you were wondering, I'm still trying to keep those new year resolutions.

Thank you one and all

19. sylvester

sylvester New Member

Happy Birthday! :D

What i still find amusing is your avatar picture, it just reminds me of one of my coin dealers.

Draft saved Draft deleted