GTG - 1910-D $10

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by IBetASilverDollar, May 16, 2018.

1. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Not real sure about the TV image deal. I am guessing perhaps that PCGS offers the imagery when they grade the piece.... What I do know is the photograph you offered qualifies as near spectacular in my aged brain pan. Man, I love your injun!

IBetASilverDollar likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Rheingold

Rheingold Well-Known Member

Buy what you!! like and don't care about the grade. If the coin comes nice in your eyes the grade doesn't matter.

4. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

@IBetASilverDollar , I believe you have it in-hand, so based on the TV, I saw a little orange gold toning. Is it on the coin? The picture when you revealed the grade didn't show that same patina.

This is one of my favorite designs. I only own 2 of them. I've been distracted by completing my Type set and my Peace Dollar collection.

5. IBetASilverDollar

IBetASilverDollar Well-Known Member

It's definitely more like the TV than my picture. Color and luster with gold are my top two check marks and this one has those two boxes checked for sure, very nice color and luster.

And yeah I know what you mean about Type sets distracting. I finally decided to sell all but one Morgan and had to let go of some beauties to do that but would rather use the funds for my type set as painful as it is to let some go. Actually this $10 is a duplicate too so will probably have to let it go at some point too but it was so nice looking I scooped it up.

6. asheland

asheland The Silver Lion

Indeed the fields are super clean, but I see a 58 from the wear. Nice coin for sure!

Draft saved Draft deleted