Great Trade Partner (MKent)

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by nuMRmatist, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nuMRmatist

nuMRmatist Well-Known Member

I was wanting to post 'Thanks to MKent', in HIS thread, that HE also is a perfect trade partner.

No way to do that tho' here, Mods / Admins???

Sure hate fillin' up forum server space with extra posts, but Kent D is deserving of recognition also as a good trader here ;).

Is there no sub-forum specifically for trading feedback here?

Some of the car forums, and firearms forums have trading feedback, which, if here, might increase forum membership, AND AD REVENUE consequentially???????

gronnh20, Kentucky and HunterOhlsen like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. nuMRmatist

Bumpin' here; Kent D deserves same credit post stayin' up top as him givin' me credit in 'Trades' sub-forum ;)

4. nuMRmatist

And today, I got Kent D's Silver.

BEAUTIFUL lot, and WELL-Packed.

Hope he's happy; I sure am :)

ed.:
    In fact, I'm really impressed with Kent; he took the time to go through my need list that I posted, THEN go through HIS lot, and look for what I needed.

We need more like him!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  5. nuMRmatist

Bumpin' again here; Kent is a great trade partner, and it should stay near the top, for longer @ least, like HIS thread, giving ME a (+) trade rep.

Maybe we could put this thread BACK in the 'Trade' sub-forum board there?

Trade rep is INvaluable, and a good trade rep ALWAYS goes further than $$......................

6. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

This forum isn't really a buy/sell website. Think that was recently brought up...maybe in the Support forum.

7. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

1. I am closing the thread as we do not allow bumping to keep a thread that others aren't posting about on the 'new' list.

2. A couple of the posts are getting close to advertising by recommendations, and not allowed on a coin subforum.

3. Why didn't you do the same that Kent D did on the trade subforum? Except it does count as the 1 per week post unless you are a supporter, and others can not respond.

I am sure Kent appreciates the praise, but advertising forums such as B/S/T are allowed only as a limited curtesy to members as Jwt708 mentioned, the Site does not receive any money from the transactions. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.