Grading coins from Pics Final Round

Discussion in 'Contests' started by bigjpst, Mar 8, 2011.

1. bahabully

bahabully Junior Member

Hey Big..... many thanks on the surprise for helping out with this contest :)

Very nice ! THANKS !

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. DionHurst

DionHurst Member

Well I got a message from Big to finally make me go to the mail box!! Expect something besides bills or other solicitations for my money!!

Well here is the line up! I think Big may be an EBay grader!?! Lol

Attached Files:

4. DionHurst

DionHurst Member

I'm not sure but the last pic is a statement that Big is the eBay grader I was referring too, or he's making a statement about my grading skills in this contest!!!! Lmbo

Thanks for the prizes Big they are great. I like the conservation tokens because I've been seeing animals around here that aren't normal to see here! I live outside of Houston and coyotes are normal but I've been seeing them more. We had a road runner here a few years ago which is not normal in this area, and the BIG ONE I saw today!!! Going to pick up my mother today and on the way I saw a Bald Eagle!!!!

I've lived here 45 yrs and today was the first time ever seeing one. Which tells me their habitats are getting harder and harder for them to live in! Seeing the eagle was amazing, I called my wife immediately to tell her what I saw. I was like a little kid!!

Thanks again to everyone in this contest!!

Attached Files:

5. krispy

krispy krispy

Thank you

:hail: Thanks Big! :thumb: Received mine this weekend too.

Korean 10 Won

[​IMG]

6. bigjpst

bigjpst Well-Known Member

glad to see you both got your prizes ok. Thanks for posting.

7. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

Bigipst:thumb:
    Thank you for the fun and your time.to have this contest I enjoyed it!!!!:smile

8. raider34

raider34 Active Member

Sorry for the delay, I got my coins a few days ago, but didn't have my camera. Big thanks again to Bigjpst and Baha!

IKE obv.jpg IKE rev.jpg Walker obv.jpg Walker rev.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted