Got these from a teller today.

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by jtlee321, Apr 4, 2015.

1. jtlee321

jtlee321 Well-Known Member

Both notes are in pretty decent shape. The $100.00 is nearly perfect, just a fold down the center. Not even a crease. The one thing that stuck out to me was the back. I have included some close ups. It appears to be some of the ink from the front of the note. There is not much but you can see areas where there is some and in the field to the left of Independence Hall you can make out where the words "Washington, D.C." are. Also there is a greenish ink that appears to look similar in color the ink used in the serials and Treasury Seal. Would this be considered a minor error and worth keeping? Or should I just do a catch and release on it?

IMG_3850.JPG IMG_3852.JPG IMG_3853.JPG IMG_3854.JPG IMG_3855.JPG IMG_3856.JPG IMG_3857.JPG IMG_3858.JPG IMG_3859.JPG

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Dean 295

Dean 295 D.O.M.

4. onecenter

onecenter Member

Now considered oldies but goodies.

Endeavor likes this.
  5. techwriter

techwriter Well-Known Member

Last week a teller at my bank showed me an "old" $100 and asked me if I wanted it. She said businesses don't want them so the bank usually sends them back to the home office for return to the Fed. Told her to call me right away and I would take any and all that she or the others come across; I asked her to include any denomination in the older styles.

Draft saved Draft deleted