Got it today

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by kaosleeroy108, Sep 15, 2016.

1. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Receive mine a few days ago. Found out it had a little MD on the Eagles wing. And a small what like to call it impression ditch along the bottom of the Eagle. It's listed in the error coins thread. Still interested to see what kind of a grade I can get on it. Have a few more coins to go to meet the minimum of five. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.:happy::happy::happy::happy::blackalien:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Eng

Eng Senior Eng

After waiting forever, mine showed up and i'm very happy with it and i think its one of the most beautiful coin the mint has made, just my opinion.:) This was ordered 6min. after they went on sell, mint had a shipping date Sat. morning, didn't get picked up till Tuesday night and a guy in a shopping card pushed all the out West.o_O

I have a subscription for the 2016 PR ASE. They were Shipped last Friday morning and still haven't been picked up, what gives.:mad:

This coin is Awesome...( mine is the large nipple variety):p
    IMG_20160920_122536780_HDR_opt.jpg

I can't wait till the Walker comes out.:) i bought the Daniel Carr Dime, Quarter and half, going to put them in one holder Silver and Gold..

StackerBrad likes this.
  4. StackerBrad

StackerBrad New Member

Finally got my Standing Librerty. I have to say the strike on this coin is better than I thought it would be.

Attached Files:

Eng likes this.
  5. Mojavedave

Mojavedave Senior Member

Finally arrived at 4:30. Although I lost a day, it was worth the wait.

6. Speedbump

Speedbump Not a New Member

UPS has lost mine :bigtears: I requested a hold for pick on Monday after the first attempted delivery. I'm usually not home to sign for things, so it is easier to just go get it at the UPS center. No activity for 48 hours... I called and they have declared it lost and will investigate.

I guess I should call the Mint to make sure I can get a replacement if they are unable to find the box. :(

7. Jason Hoffpauir

Jason Hoffpauir Avid Coin Collector

Mind if I ask how long did it take for you to receive yours? and did you have to sign for it? Thanks in advance.

8. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

Let's see

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk

9. kaosleeroy108

3--4 days

10. kaosleeroy108

What you going to do about it