Good deal.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by usmc60, Oct 22, 2016.

1. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Just received 2016 Eagles slab MS 70 Two of them for ct10-22-1.JPG 50 bucks with shipping.:happy::blackalien:

paddyman98 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Wait..$50.00 each or for the both of them together?

4. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

2:happy::blackalien:

5. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Did they have a buy 1 get 1 free sale? :cigar:

6. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Yes it was one of those promotions. By one slab MS 70 for $45 and get another MS 70 free. Add the shipping it works out to about $25 a coin. And of course you when you take a promotion you get a lot of the aftermath trying to sell you more. You think members on coin talk have a hard time with me sometimes. You wouldn't want to be a salesman having to deal with me.:happy::happy::blackalien:PS. Of course when I seen the promotion I immediately checked out what they were selling for. And it basically boiled down I could get two for the price of one. Even less than the price of one. For me it was a no-brainer.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
    charlietig and paddyman98 like this.
  7. COCollector

COCollector Well-Known Member

8. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

No link. One of those promotions you get in the mail those 4 x 6 cards. I'll try and find their website. Get back with you.:blackalien:

charlietig and paddyman98 like this.
  9. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

My fav online dealer has the at $20.96 and that's without the shipping. No slab either.

Nice coup OP. A slabby delight. :)

Jwt708 likes this.
  10. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Really not that in to slab coins. I guess there's always a first for everything.:eek::blackalien:

11. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Just received my two new ones. These are two Australian wedged tail Eagles. Pick these two at spot price at the time of their mailing. This is also the company that I bought the two silver Eagles from. Two great deals. I will say I have to give this company a thumbs up on their promotions but as far as their website their prices are compatible with others. If anything I Wood highly suggest members at least get put on their mailing list. And I even believe They advertise on CT. Here's their website link.
    http://www.govmint.com/http://www.govmint.com/
    Really get on their mailing list.USMC ct11-16-1.jpg ct11-16-2.jpg ct11-16-3.jpg

12. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

Congrats on your score. I also am a fan of the wedge tailed eagle coins.

Draft saved Draft deleted