Glendale Coin Club - June 12, 2020 Meeting on YouTube - All Welcome 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by illini420, Jun 12, 2020.

1. illini420

illini420 1909 Collector

Our club has now held two meetings on my YouTube channel and they both went well. During each live meeting, we had up to 85 people watching concurrently from all over the country (even some from other countries). And since the meetings, hundreds more have watched the replays of the meetings which is awesome.

If you missed that April 2020 meeting, you can watch it back anytime here:

Our May 2020 meeting can be seen here:

We'll be doing it again tonight Friday, June 12, 2020 at 6:00 PM Pacific/9:00 PM Eastern. The meeting will again be on my YouTube channel and the direct link to the meeting is here:

Please note that this forum turns the links into video previews... to better watch the meeting and to participate in the live text based chat during the live meeting you will need to open the video through YouTube.

MEETING TIME – Friday, June 12, 2020 @ 6:00 PM Pacific on YouTube

We will be having a program which will be presented by Rod Gillis and he will be presenting "Strategies to Dispose of Your Collection." Estate planning as it relates to our coin collections in particular is a topic that should be important to all of us. Rod Gillis is the current Education Director of the American Numismatic Association and our club is lucky to have him speaking to us.

To just watch the live meeting, you will be able to do so from just about any phone or computer. There will also be a live text chat window during the live video stream, but you will need to have a YouTube account to participate in that part. With that chat room, you will be able to talk to those of us who will be on screen, as well as ask questions to our guest speaker. You will also be able to chat with all of the others there in the chat too.

Please feel free to share this information and the link with anyone and everyone you think might enjoy hanging out and chatting about coins for an hour or two.

Finally, there will be a few coin giveaways during this meeting... including some of our new 2019 Glendale Coin Club medals which were recently done for us by Daniel Carr. To be eligible for the giveaways you must be logged into YouTube and participate in the live text chat; otherwise we won’t know you are there.

We will also have a short auction at the end of the meeting where we will auction off some coins, mostly silver bullion pieces, with all proceeds benefiting the club.

Hope to "see" some of you there tonight!

Mike

gronnh20 and JCKTJK like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

This is relevant to my interest, but I'm not sure I'll be able to make the live stream. Will it be available for later viewing?

Thanks for posting this!

Draft saved Draft deleted