Gettysburg Coin Show June 12-13, 2020

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by MichaelDixon, Apr 30, 2020.

1. MichaelDixon

MichaelDixon Member

The National Battlefield Coin Show™ is scheduled for June 12-13, 2020 at the Eisenhower Hotel Ballroom, 2634 Emmitsburg Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325. The times are Friday, 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-3:30pm. It had to be rescheduled from April due to the COVID-19 outbreak. There are 65 dealers and over 110 tables. Please plan to attend.

Should we have to cancel or reschedule this show, it will be listed on our websites and I will post it here.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Long Beard

Long Beard Well-Known Member

I would love to attend. We'll have to see how things go after a slow reopening begins on May 8, which might be tough since the eastern part of the state has been hit the hardest. If the show goes forward social distancing must surely be adhered to and addressed accordingly.

Paddy54 likes this.
  4. tmoneyeagles

tmoneyeagles Indian Buffalo Gatherer

This will be such a fun coin show: dealers and potential buyers tossing slabbed pre-33 gold coinage back and forth from six feet apart; the plastic can at least take the hit. As for raw coinage, I suggest everyone place the coins in 2x2's and tape them to paper airplanes.

green18 and furryfrog02 like this.
  5. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Does anyone actually think this show will happen? Just curious. I live an hour and a half south and have wanted to attend this show in the past but haven’t made it up there yet. I would be extremely wary of going right now.

6. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

It's to early to tell if it will happen or not. I like the show but not sure if I can make it due to all that's going on.

7. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I attended three years ago, and while I love the prospect of it happening again this coming June, I don't think current conditions will allow it to go through as planned. Hopefully I'm wrong......

Paddy54 likes this.
  8. Indianhead65

Indianhead65 Well-Known Member

I'm going to try attending this one. I've never been to the Gettysburg show and its only 25 miles down the road.

GoldFinger1969 likes this.
  9. LRC-Tom

LRC-Tom Been around the block...

If it comes to pass, I may get a table. I'm not doing much travel any more, for obvious reasons. I did the first one, and it was my best show ever.

Paddy54 likes this.
  10. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

downloadfile-47_1.jpeg downloadfile-56.jpeg I
    That was a good show.......and the rest that followed were fun with lots inventory to pick from.
    I recall buying this coin from you years ago in Annapolis.

Draft saved Draft deleted