German Nazi coins

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by arcadian, Jan 15, 2012.

1. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

That is Ron Guth's website and he specializes in German coinage. I have used him several times in the past and found him extremely knowledgeable and very reputable. He's also a great guy. If you are looking for something, let him know.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Hotpocket

Hotpocket Supreme Overlord

Agree - I have purchased quite a few coins from him. He puts his stuff on ebay also - I bought a coin on ebay and didnt even realize it was him until I got it in the mail and saw it was Ron. His website is a little tough to "shop" on because he just lists what he has w/ no pictures, but I have found his assessment/grades of coins to be spot on. I trust him.

4. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

I completely agree with this...it is a little hard because it is just lists. But, every coin I have ever bought from him was better than I expected. Totally trustworthy when it comes to grades.

5. Brian hignight

Brian hignight New Member

I have a 1940 German penny anyone tell me it worth

[edited]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2019
  6. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Hi, @Brian hignight. I had to redact your email address. I'm afraid that's a no-no on these forums, per Rule 3C.

To determine the value of your coin, we'll need to see pictures of it, so that it can be graded and the mintmark on it can be determined.

7. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

Just got into this thread. I do not have any from Third Reich era. I am surprised with Hitler's ego, that he would not have had a grandiose gold coin struck with his portrait, like a 100 RM AV coin.;)

8. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

They had a 5 RM design contest, and the winner had already been picked. But (much to the chagrin of certain collectors) the piece was never minted. Hitler wanted to wait until the, errm, final victory.

Christian

panzerman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted