WTT: FT (or FS)Lot of 57 buff. nickels, Unc WWJourney P nickels & more

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Vess1, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

Just looking to move a few odds & ends if anybody is interested.

I went through the buffalo nickel rolls I had and tried to put together the nicest ones I could that were also all different. Came up with a 1919, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 29-D, 30, 34, 35, 35-D, 36, 36-S (full horn), and a 37. All readable dates, but the 20, 23, 24, 25 are pretty faint.

Then I put together a separate, full roll (40) of buffalo nickels. Nothing special but all with decent readable dates. It includes 14- 1935s, and 19- 1936s. The rest are mixed dates to fill out the roll. This roll will come in a square coin safe tube.

[​IMG]

I also have an extra set of UNC Westward Journey Nickels in this deal. They're unc and have some attractive edge toning. They are P's I used the others for my US type set.

Also included would be a 1976-P Kennedy half in a mint cello that has an awesome golden tone to it. IDK why it did this but I didn't do anything to cause it. It's still in the mint wrapper.

Lastly, I want to throw in P and D 2009 satin finish state quarters. Unfortunately I used the DC- P in a set but the rest are there and they're as nice as the day they were made. No toning, never been touched.

[​IMG]

I know this is an odd conglomeration of stuff but I said it would be odds and ends.
    Really not looking to split up, for the sake of shipping.

Asking $50 for the whole works and I'll split shipping costs. (The package obviously will have a little weight to it.)

I figure that's less than $1 a piece for all of the buffalos, even though some are worth more. The rest is basically free. Will also trade for silver. Bars preferred. Trade could be negotiable and possibly a better deal for you depending on what you have. Make an offer. Shipping included on a trade deal.