FSR Wins?

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Seated J, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Seated J

Seated J Well-Known Member

Anybody win anything in the Frank Robinson auction today? Looks like I won 2, out of way more than 2 bids. Pictures will follow when they arrive.

DonnaML likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Roman Collector

Roman Collector Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to seeing them when they arrive, @Seated J! Uncharacteristically, I didn't participate in Frank's auction this time around.

4. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

I didn't participate this time around. There wasn't anything that spoke to me and the prices were much higher than what I could afford.
    The envelope that he sent with the list said something along the lines of if I didn't bid this time around I would be removed from the list.
    I guess I'm removed then? IDK.

Looking forward to seeing your wins.

5. Roman Collector

Roman Collector Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it. You can always see his auctions online at his website and at biddr.

DonnaML and furryfrog02 like this.
  6. Mat

Mat Ancient Coincoholic

Same with my envelope. But there wasn't too much I wanted this month & the prices were high, as usual.

I mainly stick with the world coin list anyways. I buy often from it.

furryfrog02 likes this.
  7. cmezner

cmezner do ut des Supporter

I bid on two. Maybe I won one, but haven't received an invoice nor an email yet.:confused:

DonnaML likes this.
  8. DonnaML

DonnaML Well-Known Member

I didn't bid in this one, or the last one either I think. The prices have been getting higher lately, and aren't low enough to make up for the still completely horrible coin photos! So it's possible that I won't be getting any more catalogs in the mail either. But as others have said, it doesn't really matter given that I can view the lots at his website or on biddr. Plus, the catalog doesn't usually arrive in the mail anyway until long after the auction opens and I've already gone through all the lots.

Roman Collector likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted