WTS: Friend is looking to sell all 50 of his Morgans.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by FooFighter, Mar 25, 2019.

1. FooFighter

FooFighter Just a Knucklehead Coin Hunter

Good morning fellow Coin Freaks. A very close friend of mine has an impressive coin collection, and he is trying to liquidate as much as he can. One of the main components of his collection is/are the 50 Morgan Silver Dollars that he owns. I am helping him do alot of the grunt work, and the final single or bulk offers will go through him. These are all very respectable coins, and some are graded through PCGS and NGC.
    He sought out these coins, along with many others, and even some paper goods. He was really into the collecting and hunting of his coins, but didn't really give thought as to what he would have to do or might need to do if he ever had to try to sell them. Alas, we all, at some point in our lives are presented with the kind of decisions that really put us to the test.
    So with that said, get a hold of me with any questions you might have. We are almost done taking individual pictures of them. He made 2 videos where he goes down the line and shows each coin, but for some reason I couldn't email it through Gmail. It said it exceeded the size allowed. That didn't make any sense to me. Each video was about 70Mb, which doesn't seem excessive to me, but hey.
    If you want me to try to send the videos to you, just ask.
    OK thank you for your time. We are even taking suggestions on companies to contact, or to be put in touch with someone with deep pockets.
    Thanx Foo out