Freshly Graded from PCGS!

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Clio, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Clio

Clio Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Hey guys I just wanted to share my recently graded pieces. :) No details grades so very happy over all. First coin is a piece of Irish Gunmoney graded AU50.

[​IMG]
    Ireland Shilling AU55 - Knew it was an AU but had to sub because I digged the wild toning.

[​IMG]
    England 6 Pence MS64 - Was testing the waters on PL coinage. A miss but still stunning in hand.

[​IMG]
    England Shilling MS65 - Really nice colors and clean surfaces. Happy with the grade and the TV :)

[​IMG]
    England Shilling AU55 - Just amazing colors. Really awesome looking coin despite not being worth much.

[​IMG]
    Germany 1 Mark MS63 - Another coin I thought had some potential for a PL designation but alas none. You can see a bit of the mirrors and cam here but still a beaut!

I subbed a few more Irish shillings but I may make a post showing them as upgrades to previous examples.

Hope y'all enjoy! Cheers!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Great. Nice grades.
    I hate details grade when I send coins (NGC)
    It has happened to me a few times.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    Clio likes this.
  4. Clio

Clio Well-Known Member

I've not subbed to NGC before but PCGS has given me one alright!

paddyman98 likes this.
  5. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Beautiful coins! That Mark definitely looks prooflike from the photos. I'm happy you got all straight grades. I love the toning. Thanks for sharing :)

Clio likes this.
  6. Sweet !

Clio likes this.
  7. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

All are great. If I had to pick my favorite...I really liked the 1889 England Shilling.

Seattlite86 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted