Free coin Give-away! ENDED

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Orange Gold, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Dimefreak

Dimefreak Senior Member

234 313 423 572 398 365

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Cringely

Cringely Active Member

229, 329, 358, 402, 278, 282

4. joey0053

joey0053 ZERT Operator

contest is over!!!!

5. Orange Gold

Orange Gold Junior Member

dimefreak got the right answer! to bad the contest is over... and who is this other guy who thinks he won?
    anyways.. sorry dudes contest is over but the forum willnt let me edit my first post to say that it has ended because it has been more then 1440 min's since I posted it. also what the heck kinda smiley face is this?

:stooge:

6. ikandiggit

ikandiggit Currency Error Collector

7. Hunt1

Hunt1 Active Member

Not trying to sound mean, but i think this contest was totally pointless.

8. Dimefreak

Dimefreak Senior Member

it was a joke but i did almost fall out of my chair when that guy got all geeked up. i feel like sending him something now LOL

9. RidgeRunner

RidgeRunner Junior Member

Then maybe you could hold a contest for us with a point to it..?

He presented us all a chance to have a little fun and bond with eachother if nothing else. And on top of all that he gave members a chance to win a coin that was generously offered out of his own collection (whatever the price of the coin may be). I for one am grateful that he did this for all of us. He plans on doing this somewhat often and maybe it'll put a spark in a few other members to possibly hold a contest of their own.

10. Orange Gold

I know who the three stooges are haha.. On my computer its blurrily showing the smileys

Attached Files:

11. garland

garland New Member

I'm In

OK, MY GUESS IS:

:kewl:

12. strauchfx

strauchfx Member

569, 528, 235, 592, 532

I guessed 3 earlier, there are my 6

13. Orange Gold

Can this forum please give me the ability to edit my first post so people will stop guessing :eating:

the contest it over :D

14. krispy

krispy krispy

posts can't be edited after 24 hours, it's how the forum is set up to protect from spam. just ignore the late comers, it will die off. then start a new contest in a new thread when you're ready.

15. financeman

financeman Lincoln Cent Connoisseur

I think your post was pointless. If you didnt want to play then just go to another thread and read on but to actually take the time out to make a rude comment to a person who is going above and beyound what they have to do by offering a free coin is very childish.
    The old sayong is true, if you cant find anything nice to say then dont say anything at all. I for one am glad he held the contest and appreciate his generosity. I have held contests before and it is fun for everyone but it does take some doing to find a coin, post the contest, keep up with all the requests, and then spend your money to ship it out.
    Like has already been said, why dont you hold a contest a do it exactly the way you want and we will see how cool your contest is. Until then, I would recommend being nice or not syaing anything at all. Otherwise, you will not make to many friends.:eating:

16. Orange Gold

Thanks Krispy!

17. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

FYI:
    You guessed after the contest was over, the winning # announced......

and you still guessed wrong.

18. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

It was in all good fun, and no coins got hurt during this contest....

so, what is wrong with that.

19. Hunt1

Hunt1 Active Member

Its controlled by him, im not saying that this is bad or anything im just saying i see no point in a guess contest where no actual contest takes place. Its just a guessing game where the number is hidden and could change any time, just pointless.

20. abe

abe LaminatedLincolnCollector

I guess I can't guess since the contest is over, I guess...

21. acodym

acodym Junior Member

Cool Contest! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted