FREE COIN FRIDAY!!!

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by chrsmat71, Jan 13, 2017.

1. ominus1

ominus1 Well-Known Member

your agonizer please 002.JPG

Jwt708 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ALAN DAVIS

ALAN DAVIS Old Sopemaker

Add me in please and thank you very much.

4. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

5. Wal888

Wal888 Well-Known Member

When me and my wife were in your country, visiting Disney World, twice, in 1998, march and 2010 december, we received a lot of coins in charge and bring them to Brazil. They were forgot till some of weeks ago when I found them in a plastic bag. So I started to be a collector coins. Since that "discovery" I beginning to collect some coins from Brazil too. (Sorry by my poor english).

Theodosius, DEA, Kentucky and 2 others like this.
  6. Wal888

Wal888 Well-Known Member

I have some brazillian ancient coins and others in circulation, and some coins with errors.

Attached Files:

Theodosius, Kentucky and Kasia like this.
  7. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

I have a few Brazilian coins, as relatives were there from about 1920-1925. But this post is not a great one to share info on new topics. If you have not already done so, go to introductions and start a 'hello' type post. I also would love to see the coins you like. And, of course, there are many areas here to post new threads in.

Kentucky likes this.
  8. Wal888

Wal888 Well-Known Member

Oh, thank you for help me to start a new conversation. I'd tried to start but could not upload files. I'll try to start by the way you said.

Kentucky and Kasia like this.
  9. chrsmat71

chrsmat71 I LIKE TURTLES!

Oh man, my old thread came back from the dead and caused all kinds of trouble!

[​IMG]

Sorry about that! Someone just wack it on the head with a shovel or something. :zombie:

;)

Theodosius likes this.
  10. Wal888

Wal888 Well-Known Member

No problem Chrsmat71, I've learned to "how to do things here by the right way" and I was able to open the thread "Brazillian coins - Do somebody has any coin to show?".

11. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Yeah, that happens sometimes (he, he, he)

black cat (2).jpg

Theodosius, chrsmat71 and Justin Lee like this.
  12. Amos 811

Amos 811 DisMember

Draft saved Draft deleted