Fred

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by DarkRage666, Oct 22, 2020.

1. DarkRage666

DarkRage666 Ͳìɾҽժղҽʂʂ Ͳąҟҽղ ටѵҽɾ

Umm... no... it was a gift and I just wanted to know the value... I will never get rid of it

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. DarkRage666

I hope you feel better soon

4. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Thanks. I see the surgeon on Wednesday. I had orthoscopic surgery a year ago in November but I think it's replacement time, full or partial and I'm thinking partial. It could be the blood clots have moved from my angle area to my knee but the pain is more like bone on bone. Sorry if I was grumpy.

paddyman98 likes this.
  5. DarkRage666

It's okay... we all have bad days and pain makes it worse... trust me I know... I had a cyst and I was in excruciating pain... but good luck with the surgery and again, I hope you feel/get better soon.

paddyman98 likes this.
  6. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

There are many of us here who can give you a value on most Mint Error Coins. I have been collecting them since 1985. I have purchase hundreds of examples. It's ok that you asked Fred Weinberg but we can also help.

ZoidMeister likes this.
  7. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Really, it's not your fault, it's their fault. They're the ones who messed up. In all fairness, they should replace it, or at least give you your money back.

8. DarkRage666

You're not getting it... @ZoidMeister gifted the coin to me for free... I am NOT getting a refund... even if I wanted to, I can't get one... I'm not getting rid of it. Period. End of story.

9. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

I disagree. They'll give you your money back if you take it there. But if you want to keep it, keep it. I'm not saying don't. When you inquired about the value, some of us I guess naturally inferred you intended to let it go. But of course you don't have to, you're not obliged. So why don't you just contain yourself. You know, simmer down.

10. DarkRage666

Like I said what are you talking about? IT WAS A GIFT! THERE IS NOWHERE TO RETURN IT TO! Got it? Good!

ZoidMeister likes this.
  11. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

The mint will give you your money back because it's a manufacturing defect.

ZoidMeister likes this.
  12. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery . . . . .

He's a kid, go easy on him. You were once young and . . . . well, let's just leave it at that.

He's pulling your chain @DarkRage666 . . . . .

He's talking about taking back to the Mint . . . .

eddiespin likes this.
  13. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery . . . . .

Ditto the above ^^^

14. DarkRage666

Okay... thank you for that... It's hard to tell when a person is online

ZoidMeister likes this.
  15. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Yeah, sorry about that. Tell you what, read what I said it's worth. I'm double what anyone else said. There's what I think of it, not this sleigh ride I took you on.

DarkRage666 likes this.
  16. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

No offense taken!

Draft saved Draft deleted