Ebay: Franklin & Kennedy Varieties in OGP, Burnished ASEs, Silver ATBs, S-Mint Rolls

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by miedbe7, Apr 27, 2015.

1. miedbe7

miedbe7 Wayward Collector

I have five (5) 7-day auctions starting at 10:30 PM ET tonight and wanted to give my fellow CoinTalkers a heads up if they want to bid. All auctions are No Reserve starting at 99 cents. Items will be shipped FREE priority mail. Only US Bidders and Registered Paypal addresses. Have a look if you want. Auctions close next Monday, May 4, @ 10:30PM ET. Thanks!

1956 Proof Set with Type 1 Franklin Half Dollar RARE in OGP Cello NICE CONDITION

1964 Proof Set with Accented Hair Kennedy Half RARE in OGP Cello NICE CONDITION

2007, 2008, 2011, 2012-W Burnished American Silver Eagle Run with Box/COA Superb

2010-2015 AtB 90% Silver Quarters Proof Set Run with Box/COA All 6 Sets Superb

1st (12) 2012-2014 America the Beautiful S-Mint Quarters Original Mint Rolls AtB

(Items might not be viewable until later tonight as I've heard it takes time for listings to appear after scheduled postings. If that's the case, keep it bookmarked and check back later. Any problems accessing the links, let me know via PM if you want.)