Franklin and Kennedy Weekly Counts

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Silver Searcher, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher Active Member

The last "week"'s finds:
    Thanks for watching,
    -David

eddiespin likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

So what exactly do you do with all the Silver coins and spoons you acquire?

4. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Didja ever have one of those pimples that just won't go away?

Blissskr likes this.
  5. Markus1959

Markus1959 Well-Known Member

Paddy, does that kid ever answer your questions? Or does he just post his videos here on CT and runs to see if anybody watches them on Youtube so he can get more "hits" on his Youtube page so he can get more money paid to him by the people advertising on them?? Any idea if he ever had any input into other peoples theads or is he just into self promotion - which I though was not allowed on CT?

Smojo and paddyman98 like this.
  6. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Only once he responded. A quick 3 word response :shifty:

Markus1959 likes this.
  7. Markus1959

Yeah - I figured. His crap takes up a "Recent Topics" space for someone with a legitimate thread!!

Smojo likes this.
  8. Blissskr

Blissskr Well-Known Member

It must get boring finding the same coins over and over.

Smojo, Markus1959 and paddyman98 like this.
  9. Markus1959

He puts them in different rolls to maintain the excitement!!

Blissskr likes this.
  10. Kentucky

I PMed him once and got a very nice reply.

11. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

Well,
    Inquireing minds want to know?
    Exactly whats the little pimple up to?

12. Kentucky

Just mentioned that a lot of the one-ouncers he stacks come from birthday gifts

13. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

Lol,
    Grandma, huh!!

Kentucky likes this.
  14. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

If he dosn't respond to his own thread then, it seems to be advertising to me.

Kentucky, TJ1952 and Smojo like this.
  15. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

Exactly what it is.
    I ingored the qnome so can't (don't want) to see his video. But the guys were saying I had to see the replies.
    I don't understand how the MODS can't see it for what it is, ADVERTISEMENT. Anybody else would get warnings or points just for having a tiny bit of advertisement in their signature, but somehow this dork is allowed to advertise his youtube videos which he makes money from everytime someone watches his video. If that isnt advertisement somebody needs to school me in what is.

16. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

What are you chums so disturbed about? He's a kid having fun sharing his finds. Get off his back.

Silver Searcher and NOS like this.
  17. Truble

Truble Well-Known Member

They aren't going to do anything about it and have already said so in a thread to expose him and get them deleted. Interesting, maybe the Mods are getting something out of it. Where there is smoke there is fire, 99% of people have rake this guy over the coals, made fun of him, complained or questioned his motives to out right showing he posts to get hits on his YouTube videos to profit in advertising. I'm sorry but if the mods don't get it and apply the rules here, why have any rules at all. There is no value add to his over populating the threads with basically the same videos. His tactics are text book on increasing your video traffic on YouTube. Maybe the Mods need to learn something more than just moderating a coin chat room.

Smojo likes this.
  18. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

If you really want to know why it pisses me off I'll tell ya. Theres members here who have recieved warnings for far less. I think its totally biased.

Markus1959 likes this.
  19. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

honestly at his number of views I doubt he gets much money at all, if any. one usually has to watch the ad and/or watch at least 30 seconds of the video to generate a penny or two. so he probably makes a couple dollars a month haha

20. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

What everybody here can and should do is DISLIKE the video every time he posts one. Once he starts getting dislikes to the negative range, he'll have to start reconsidering his business plan.

21. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

Some people wake up in a new world every day. I assume he has no clue that he found that same coin yesterday.

Smojo likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted