Four New Consecutive 2001 Jackson $20

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by SuzCollection, Dec 3, 2016.

1. SuzCollection

SuzCollection New Member

My dad left me coins and bills. A typed note stated he thought they would increase in value. I found the above and was wondering if there is value. The serial numbers begin with CF.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Highly unlikely.

4. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

Unless they are special for some reason, these notes probably don't have value above face and they likely never will. If you could post photos of them...maybe we will see something that changes that opinion.

5. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

THISTHREADISUSELESSWITHOUTPICHERS.jpg

6. Eaglefawn

Eaglefawn Active Member

But wait...the $20.00 is going to change in about 4 years time (2020 is the projected date) I think there is a possibility there may be a greater value potential to currency collectors down the road on the $5, $10 & $20.00...May be worth a wait 'n' see...I'd hang on to them.:cool:

Also your post indicates they're NEW with "4" consecutive serial #'s, which indicates to me they probably came to him via an ATM or a Teller, never-the-less I'd take a wait 'n' see stance, nothing to lose in waiting.

At the very least if you're in need of immediate cash, I think you'd be smart to post them on Ebay and see what comes of that. I think they'll be wanted by a collector of currency.;)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  7. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

$80.00 for all 4 in total. Spenders
    Sell on ebay then they charge you a sellers fee.. Maybe about the same amount of the $4.00 profit you made..not worth it.
    But if we can see the actual bills we can tell you more. Maybe they might be Fancy Serial Numbers.

Draft saved Draft deleted