Found In My Daddy’s Stuff.....

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Randy Abercrombie, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

There will come a day…. Probably sooner rather than later that one of my kids will clear out my safe and start posting my beloved coin collection here on CT…… When that day comes and my kids begin posting my coins..... I will haunt your collections and cause irreversible terminal toning if you don't speak lovingly about my coins!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. PamR

PamR You Never Know! Supporter

Teach them now. My dad’s I will never part with and my son knows they are from his grandfather. The older ones especially and foreign.

4. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

I bet many of us will speak lovingly of you and your coins if you pass them out now. Don't wait until it's too late for you to decide who gets your coins. (snicker)

5. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Of course Randy we are going to talk about you when you"re gone..... why would we stop then? :)

Cheech9712, AdamL, -jeffB and 4 others like this.
  6. Randy Abercrombie

LOL!!! You guys are brutal!

Paddy54 and PamR like this.
  7. PamR

Thank you! :)

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  8. PamR

I can handle it! Lol! And I feel honored y’all would talk about me lol. I just don’t put the time into it like I should so I don’t make a butt of myself lol.

9. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

10. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Uhhhhh Randy, are you trying to tell/warn us of something imminent? I sure hope not. I'd rather tell you how I feel about your coins than your kids.

11. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

Coins - yay!
    Kids - what's the point?

jamor1960 and Randy Abercrombie like this.
  12. Randy Abercrombie

Oh heck no!

usmc 6123 and masterswimmer like this.
  13. Randy Abercrombie

They are way more expensive than puppies are…. And for some reason people look down on me when I rub the kids nose in their mess.

14. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Then why the morbid post my friend? We want you around for a long time buddy!

usmc 6123 likes this.
  15. Randy Abercrombie

I been seeing a few of the “I found in my daddy’s stuff” sorts of posts and it just got the warped side of my mind spinning.

John Skelton and -jeffB like this.
  16. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

My son was elected to preside over the local Coin club and we are set to restart the club later this month. Unfortunately several members did not make it through the last year. He will have more money than I ever did and that doesn't bother me one bit.
    Jim

furryfrog02 and jamor1960 like this.
  17. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

I hope that I have set my kids up with a good start of a collection. I know that FFIVN has the bug for sure and my daughter is also getting to be a little collector. Now for the 2 youngest!
    Of course, I have all my stuff that none of them have seen yet. I'm sure they will have fun going through all that when I'm gone.

18. 1stSgt22

1stSgt22 I'm just me!

Don't forget us poor vets!!!:):):)

19. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

In the notes section of our will is my father's words passed on; "Whatever you do remember, if it's wrong, God will get you."

Paddy54, Randy Abercrombie and PamR like this.
  20. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

Pam, I think you are getting confused about posts. Unless it is obvious the following post is referring to your post, it is in answer to the OP, original poster, so I don't understand the "thank you" to my post.

masterswimmer and PamR like this.
  21. PamR

I think I’m past confused. Thank you.

Draft saved Draft deleted