Found Entire Roll of Uncirculated 1960D large Dates

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by mrbensteele, Aug 2, 2013.

1. mrbensteele

mrbensteele Member

Been away for awhile, been doing research on metal detecting since I bought to great machines for about $35 total and they have swept my attention away from collecting even though i still do. A few days ago I was at work and someone sold an entire air tight plastic roll holder filled with 60d's to our store. My manager couldnt open it to examine them so I bought them off my cash drawer after i saw a brilliant 60D and took them home. Sadly they werent small dates but they are still worth quite a bit in their condition according to Coin Tracker, as much as 7.35 each in perfect condition, dont have a current red book to check though. The only marks are bag marks and even they are hard to see with a loupe or scope. If anyone has a current or at least recent red book, whats the price for a brilliant uncirculated 1960D large cent, something around MS65 if im correct. To be honest every one of them is better looking than most of the 60D's i found online that had been graded. I have no need for these pennies so im probably gonna sell them off unless anyone would like to make a reasonable offer for all of them. Sorry no pic, no cam or scanner currently

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 Nothing

Draft saved Draft deleted