Found a silver dime.

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Forkeh, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Forkeh

Forkeh New Member

In my cash register at work; a 59 rosie (didn't catch the mintmark and don't feel like digging it out). Had my coworker whitness the swap out for me, so it's mine! The little things that make your day :D

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Nice today I found one also in roll searching. My first silver find in roll search . It is a 63d

4. 5dollarEdunote

5dollarEdunote Coin Connoisseur

Nice find! I remember leaving my house to go to school through the garage on day, and finding a silver quarter laying in the laundry area. As you said, it's awesome how small things like that can make your day :D.

5. benne911

benne911 Active Member

I found a silver washington in my wifes car about a month back. It was in her spare change tray :)

6. Forkeh

Forkeh New Member

Woot guys ^_^

7. Lincoln Cents

Lincoln Cents Cents not pennies

I found a 63D roosie in a reject tray of a counting machine once.

8. Merc Crazy

Merc Crazy Bumbling numismatic fool

I found 13 silver dimes yesterday. :)

9. jcakcoin

jcakcoin New Member

I found 2 silver dimes in circulation in one month last June, one 64 and the other 64-D,

10. lunar lord

lunar lord Junior Member

11. jloring

jloring Senior Citizen

12. Forkeh

Forkeh New Member

Found another today ^_^

13. CRHnut

CRHnut New Member

Nice Forkeh! I found a 1953S Rosie last month! Finding one in change is always a thrill!
    And 3cents, your first Silver roll find is always super!

14. vipergts2

vipergts2 Jester in hobby of kings

Nice find. I come across silver at work every now and again. It is fun to find silver in circulation.

15. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

I hide silver coins around the house and forget where I put them. Months later, I find silver coins all over the place. :grandpa:

16. lincolncent

lincolncent Future Storm Chaser Guy

I found a roll of Rosies back in July. Nearly flipped my lid that day.

17. 10gary22

10gary22 Junior Member

LOL. I did that once years ago with a tube of Krands ! I knew I hid them well, but danged if I could remember where. Even then they were worth about 24k. Two days later I had a safe that I installed myself. I woke up in the middle of the night and went right to them, but it was an experience. LMAO

Draft saved Draft deleted