Foreign and US, I'll list here before EBay. And I'll keep updating

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by DJP7x0s, Mar 21, 2013.

1. DJP7x0s

DJP7x0s Sometimes Coins Arouse Me

A hodgepodge of whatever...... I'll list it here before EBay. Coins will range from very cheap to very expensive. Payment by PayPal gift. Shipping will be a flat rate of $2, unless otherwise stated. Find what you like, send me a PM with your want list or offers. Thank you for taking a look and please check back often.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1874 Straits Settlements 20 Cent Piece. Very rare, very valuable, very hard to price. I'm entertaining offers on this one. And I'm anticipating close to a thousand dollars.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1859B German States Thaler Mint State $200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1857 Dragon Slayer. Canadian Halfpenny $15

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1856 Nova Scotia Halfpenny $7.50

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. DJP7x0s

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1805 4 Grossen Prussia $20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1920 Half Crown Great Brittan $20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1956, 1957, and 1958 Proof Lincoln Wheat Cents. 3 coins, $15

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1859, 1909, and 1920 Canadian Large Cents. 3 coins, $12.50

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1862 Belgium 10 Cent cool reeding on the edge. $5

4. DJP7x0s

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1841 German States Prussia 1/6 Thaler. I actually need help with this one. I have not been able to find examples with the D mint mark. Can anyone give me an estimated value???

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1818 France 10 Centimes. I'm entertaining Offers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1869 and 1870 I have not attributed these yet either. So info and offers, greatly appreciated.

5. DJP7x0s

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is a very elaborate faux leather album for 4 subject uncut money sheets. Each sheet is housed in a Mylar page, each page is separated by felt. It's a very impressive album and would be even more impressive with more of a collection within. This has two pages for each denomination, $1 right to $100 sheets. I always intended for the second page of each denomination to have a sheet of star notes. The sheet of $5 bills is a rarer run of notes and was worth $60 about 4 or 5 years ago. Anyways, I'm looking for $175 for this which includes shipping.

6. DJP7x0s

Please take a look at the auctions I have posted tonight. I listed some really nice coins as One Day Auctions, No Reserve and started every one at one cent with free shipping. So please do take a look. Oh yea, I developed a new method of taking my pictures as well. So I am working on including better pictures now.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/djp7x0s83/m....LX:IT&_sop=1

7. DJP7x0s

8. DJP7x0s

Also, is anyone interested in a Complete set of Washington quarters 1932-1945S??? It includes both the 1932D and 1932S. 37 Coins in total. Comes in a whitman folder. Im entertaining offers. Id rather sell as a whole set here. If not I will split it up and part it out on ebay. Just Pm me if you are interested. Let me know your offer and we can go from there