For your consideration

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Scubalou, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Scubalou

Scubalou Well-Known Member

Got this '22 nickle in change today. Looks like a lot of errors to me, but would appreciate your input. From left to right: looks like a die chip on left of building - in early stage, next looks like extra steps, next mitered window instead of straight across, could likely be a hit, numbers four and six columns appear not attached to building,(tho #6 has faint line on the left of it), number five the triangle above the door is misshaped, number 7 die break at top of window and finally number 8 - a die break between the windows. Reverse.jpg Thanks: Lou

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I see a lot of green arrows :meh:

enamel7, ZoidMeister and Dynoking like this.
  4. Scubalou

:happy: So you don't even like my extra stairs??? I thought those were the coolest, or are you saying just too much? I should show one thing at a time?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
  5. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

These are Not "true errors". Just normal abnormalities (PMD,die chips, etc.) . ;)

Cheech9712, TheFinn and Scubalou like this.
  6. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

Also 5 cents:):)it's a spender op.

Scubalou likes this.
  7. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

Two words; FULL IMAGE

8. Scubalou

I'm sorry, I don't understand. These are full images. Do you mean close ups?

9. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

After you select your file and upload two options appear.Thumbnail&Full Image,always click(Full Image). Screenshot_20220620-023934_Chrome.jpg

Scubalou and SensibleSal66 like this.
  10. Steve Shupe

Steve Shupe Active Member

What I see are normal bag marks and a circulation strike. Try hunting for perfect coins and you will find almost none, especially from pocket change. These kinds of things are completely common.

11. Spark1951

Spark1951 Accomplishment, not Activity

I agree with bag marks and die chips. Then do a comparison with other ‘22 Philly’s on the die structure.

What @Mountain Man is saying is crop out the extra background, make the image the full obverse and reverse and @potty dollar 1878 (and most other members) recommend clicking “full image” because it offers the best resolution for members to assess. Your photography is otherwise excellent…Spark

Scubalou and -jeffB like this.
  12. Mike Thorne

Mike Thorne Well-Known Member

It's nickel, not nickle.

Scubalou and Magnus87 like this.
  13. Mike Thornton

Mike Thornton Learning something new everyday.

I'm just seeing a bunch of contact marks.

Scubalou likes this.
  14. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Just a new coin no errors, sorry. Good luck.

Scubalou likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted