SOLD For sale or swap: full coin photography setup: camera, stand, lights, etc.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by lordmarcovan, Jan 8, 2018.

1. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

I got a professional quality coin photography setup a little over a year ago, and for reasons that have more to do with me and my cramped commuter lifestyle than the setup itself, I almost never used it after making a few test shots. It's been mostly boxed up in the case ever since.

If you want a great "starter set" that's got everything you should need, read this whole thread, particularly Post #12, and if you're interested, shoot me a message.

This system was put together by Ray Parkhurst at macrocoins.com, who goes by @rmpsrpms here.

Update, 1/10: as of this edit, I have an offer of $600. I will be notifying the other two interested parties, so if anyone else is potentially interested, now is the time to speak up!

Unfortunately I am personally too clueless to answer any technical questions about the setup, but fortunately Ray is available for that. He has definitely been helpful, not only in the putting together of the setup originally, but also with willingness to assist with questions, so I'm fairly confident he will extend that courtesy to whomever purchases the system from me, as well. Thanks, Ray, and thanks to those who have expressed an interest so far.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018