Follow the Lead Picture Post-Currency

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by coinmaster1, Jan 1, 2011.

1. ikandiggit

ikandiggit Currency Error Collector

Which post are you referring to, wazz?

To refer to a post use the "reply with quote" under that post and it will copy it and you can comment in the same box. It'll then get posted at the end of the thread. Just like I did with your post.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. krispy

krispy krispy

Follow the lead picture post.

4. wazzappenning

wazzappenning Member

thank you. you guys dont have anything else to post? come on theres got to be a special one you re hiding. i really enjoyed seeing all these bills on here. i have some more i would like to post, but would like to play by the rules. i saw this thread a little too late unfortunately, as i could have added a few. i was actually wondering if you can post a bill someone else has already posted or not?

5. ikandiggit

I have lots more! But, they're in the safety deposit boxes at the bank or in my vault which I don't have ready access to. I'll post more on the weekend when I photograph some of the stuff in the vault.

Be patient..... we're not going anywhere:D

*you can post the same note as long as it follows the thread-line. Maybe carry the thread forward with a replacement note, or an error or another country's note of the same denomination or year.

6. krispy

krispy krispy

I'm playing by the rules and just waiting for my next opportunity to come along, although I am about tapped out right now without getting real knit-picky and posting all US$1s of different series letters, which would just bore you to tears. LOL!

7. ikandiggit

Israel 1958 1 Lira:

[​IMG]

8. krispy

krispy krispy

F-1618H Series 1935H $1 Silver Certificate:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. raider34

raider34 Active Member

10. krispy

krispy krispy

F-1615 1935F $1 Silver Certificate - No Motto :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ikandiggit

1943 Japanese One Peso:

[​IMG]

12. krispy

krispy krispy

F-1620 Series 1957A $1_Silver Certificate w. Motto:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. ikandiggit

1980 1 Yaun China:

[​IMG]

14. krispy

krispy krispy

F-1900H Series 1963 $1:

[​IMG]

15. ikandiggit

Japan I Yen 1946 - 1958:

[​IMG]

16. krispy

krispy krispy

F-1900H* Series 1963 $1 (star):

[​IMG]

17. ikandiggit

Antarctica $1 2010:

[​IMG]

18. wazzappenning

wazzappenning Member

good. was hoping this one wasnt going dead.

does anyone know if there is one of these more geared to world coins? i like this one, as we are seeing world bills.the coin one is under us coins and as such is mostly geared toward that, with world coins being referred to as darkside, (my nickname by the way). if not i would like to start one as i find this quite fun and interesting. to keep it moving along, i would add a few things.

19. ikandiggit

Go for it, Wazz! I'm sure there's a lot of members, including newbies that have handfuls of foreign coins that they'd like to show off but don't think anyone would be interested in them. I enjoy Siberian Man's threads because I see coins I've never seen before. So, I'd encourage you to start it.:thumb:

20. wazzappenning

wazzappenning Member

21. ikandiggit

Draft saved Draft deleted