Five centavo 1945

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Marites Foertsch, May 30, 2020.

1. Marites Foertsch

Marites Foertsch Honey bunch

54A51173-C21D-4FCE-8AFC-A325EF142526.jpeg I mean Five centavos with S I can’t edit

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    Kentucky likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Marites Foertsch

4. Paddy54

Paddy54 Variety Collector

There were some varieties on these if you search varityvista.com look under coins 1900's

Marites Foertsch likes this.
  5. Marites Foertsch

I will try to look later thank you sir! I also buy these, but starting yesterday I stopped. And I started searching DC8FC384-2ECC-428D-B981-1092DEF44C43.jpeg D20C0127-1170-4891-ADB6-A88196CBDEF6.jpeg coins store near in my place Woodlandhills.

6. Marites Foertsch

Ugh $1.20 only my fault I buy and buy for no reason and not searching the value or price. No wonder until now lots of friends messaging me if still wanna buy lol .

7. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

Buy what you enjoy, but research for value first and you may enjoy them more.

8. Marites Foertsch

I am learning little by little everyday yes sir I will search the value first. I was just kind of crazy last month maybe I was super bored or stressed but now all the advice/ opinions I got it helps me a lot. Thank you so much...

Paddy54 likes this.
  9. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

I think we all do a spree from time to time.

10. Marites Foertsch

I have more like very old coins from deferent country. Good thing I have a lot of friends everywhere around the world I collected deferent type it makes me relax watching them...

Draft saved Draft deleted