Fishy Coins for Sale on eBay... Stolen?!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Drsandman2, Sep 2, 2012.

1. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

You snooze, you lose!:D

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

So much for the stolen coins theory, below is chamberlee responding to the stolen coins accusation. So who stole what? I forgot to include the link of the ongoing drama. :D
    :D ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Very perturbing yet. As I do not know how to load photos to this site, if someone would care to email jclawson1956 (at) yahoo (dot) com I will happily reply with photos of the coin from today, with any weekend college football game score written beside the photo. This pattern cent is mine, not stolen or misappropriated. The only thin that is stolen is the photo provided by rum_n_cola, who has obviously misappropriated it from somewhere/someone else
    "

http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=128352

4. TheNickelGuy

TheNickelGuy Yippie I Oh

199482d1346618419t-t2ec16zhjhwe9n8ii1i-bqp7nc88iq-60_57-horz.jpg
    The coin on the left is what I found in this listing, the coin on the right is the same coin. I am 100% sure of that. Where did you find the coin on the right?

Nevermind, I read the whole thread and I see the CCF thread as well.
    I figured this was fishy too right off the bat. Interesting to see the final outcome.

5. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

"...if someone would care to email jclawson1956 (at) yahoo (dot) com I will happily reply with photos of the coin from today, with any weekend college football game score written beside the photo."

I have an image in my mind...of a hostage holding a recent newspaper.
    :D

6. rickmp

As the world turns.

7. fretboard

Ya' got that right! :thumb: Looks like the OP posted prematurely as things seem to still be unfolding. As far as stolen coins, nothing that's been said either on the coin community forum or in this thread proves anything about stolen coins to me. Back to the daytime soap opera. :D

8. Drsandman2

Drsandman2 New Member

9. BUncirculated

BUncirculated Well-Known Member

So what are you saying now, that both rum and chamblee are both lying and scamming?

10. Drsandman2

Drsandman2 New Member

I'm suggesting you go outside and find something better to do than troll this thread.

11. rickmp

6 posts and already giving orders! Talk about taking over.

12. Numis-addict

Numis-addict Addicted to coins

I did some messing with the ebay sellers pics by writing "bacon" on a piece of red paper. and instant alpha'd the letters onto the pic. Then I resized the photo to mess up the resolution to make it look like a diferent photo. More likely if it was a lie he would have writen it on a pic, but I will leave it to others to theorize. Anyway, here is what I cam up with with a little work.
    picture.jpg

I'm sure a well versed cheat could do better, but again, I am not acusing anyone of anything.

13. rickmp

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, bacon.

14. onecoinpony

onecoinpony Member

I've been here longer than you, and all you ever do is troll. It shows how childish you are.

15. fretboard

16. riff

riff I ain't got time to bleed

17. JJK78

JJK78 Member

This has been an amusing thread~ Also noticing that the OP on the Coin Community thread dosen't seem to be posting anymore~ hrm...

18. BUncirculated

BUncirculated Well-Known Member

Well it is a holiday today.

You know, Labor Day, most people are off work, out with family/friends for end of summer activities like cookouts, at the beach, boating, etc.

19. jloring

jloring Senior Citizen

That's what I figured (see my post #59). He wrote the score on a picture, not the actual background of the coin. Thanks for confirming my theory.

20. rickmp

And this somehow makes you special?

21. onecoinpony

onecoinpony Member

Never said it did. You do have a problem with reading comprehension, huh?

Just showing I have watched your childish trolling since you joined. Just like your current TROLL post speaks for itself. TROLLING is all you are good for.

Draft saved Draft deleted