first NGC coin submission

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by rogerxd45, Apr 18, 2013.

1. rogerxd45

rogerxd45 New Member

ok so i will be sending off some coins to NGC for the first time. I want to make sure i filled out the form correctly before i send it in
    i really dont want my order shipped back without being graded just because i made some stupid little mistake.

would it be ok to post a picture or scan of my form and have some of the experienced people double check it?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

just hide your personal details. i would recommend going to an authorized dealer and submitting that way till you get a hang of it.

4. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

If you omitted some detail, I'm sure that NGC would try to contact you rather than just returning your submission.

Chris

5. rogerxd45

rogerxd45 New Member

i tried that before i signed up for their service using the search program on their site showing dealers that will help submit coins for you and there were ZERO places near me, closest place was 200 miles away, which is the reason i signed up since its my only option for submitting coins to ngc

6. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

best of luck it will be a learning experience

7. H8_modern

H8_modern Attracted to small round-ish art

Good luck with the form, good luck choosing what to submit. Look them over very carefully so you don't get a body bag or genuine holder ( I've gotten both unfortunately). It will be exciting like Christmas so enjoy the whole process. To get the full effect I don't look at results online but wait until I get the box from NGC.

Draft saved Draft deleted