First For Me

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by Agilmore01, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Agilmore01

Agilmore01 Well-Known Member

Well, I took the bill out of my airtight safe today to take to a few dealers and I noticed it had some slight wrinkles in it almost like there was little water damage to it. That is very strange since it hasn't been near anything that could have done that. I don't know if my safe is too dry since i have a lot of dessicant in it and maybe it pulled some of the moisture out of the bill and wrinkled it up or what is going on. I did drop it off at my local dealer and he will submit it for me. Both of the dealer's that saw it really liked it but had no clue on the value. I guess I will have to wait a few months before I know what happens with it. The dealer usually waits until he gets a big enough submission before he sends things in for customers. He said he just sent in a submission of over four hundred bills recently and I just missed it. Oh well, I am in no rush and we'll just wait it out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

look send it into pmg have it slabbed and realize this its just a miss cut its worth what anyone will bargin and shell out for it you can take it to any dealer more or less they will look it up and down and not have a clue..lol

4. Agilmore01

Agilmore01 Well-Known Member

That's what I did, I had the dealer send it to PMG for me. He thinks it may sell for a couple hundred dollars at auction.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

5. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

Congrats you got something cool,

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk

Draft saved Draft deleted