First Coin company.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Johndoe2000$, May 26, 2017.

1. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Ever heard of this company? They have some of the most exotic/unusual coins that I've seen in awhile. Mostly modern, and sky high prices. Worth it just to see some of these "Modern Marvels" https://firstcoincompany.com/S/index.php?route=common/home

Check them out sometime, just to see their products, not necessarily to buy.
    John.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Alternate collectors may flock there. Heck, anything is collectible to somebody. The stuff is a bit weird for me but someone must be buying it.........

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  4. Timewarp

Timewarp Intrepid Traveler

I like this one:
    USA OUTBREAK series ARMAGEDDON EAGLES American Silver Eagle Walking Liberty $1 Silver coin 2017 Gold Plated 1 oz

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  5. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

I've seen them before and they do have a lot of really cool stuff that shows off what mints around the world can do now a days excluding the US Mint of course

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  6. jester3681

jester3681 Exonumia Enthusiast

I bought a coin from them last year because they had the best price on it at the time. I have nothing bad to say - the coin was purchased before minting, they were good to communicate a brief delay. Shipping was prompt, item was packaged well. I get an email from them every couple of days advertising their current specials. They have a pretty good selection of modern bullion coins, particularly the foreign "weird" stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted