First box of penny’s

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by AidenAlexander, Dec 1, 2021.

1. AidenAlexander

AidenAlexander Well-Known Member

I got my first box of penny’s about 2 weeks ago and I realized that they’re all uncirculated 2021s

Should I even take the time to go through them? I opened a couple rolls and there was nothing but 2021s

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

Look for errors,2021 seems to be a hot year for them apparently.

4. AidenAlexander

AidenAlexander Well-Known Member

I’ll go through a few rolls tonight I don’t think I will find much but we will see.

5. john65999

john65999 Well-Known Member

so lucky, all i get are old rotting zincs, waah...look for the die crack above head to rim, struck throughs die crack bottom middle of lincoln to rim, on reverse die cracks and cracks from scroll to rim and upper left and right upper shield...all bring a slight premium on ebay and usa coinbook, from 1.00 upwards of 10.00 depending on severity, have noticed struck through grease top of lincolns head, a "flat-spot_ on top of his head....wish i could get a full box...was able to pick up some 2021-d's at the coin show in auburn and devens,ma the last month for 1.50 a roll (dealer discount he usaully sells em 2.00 a roll

6. Regarding the 2021 pennies. Take the time and look. You never know what may be there... I guess that's why we look.

john65999 and AidenAlexander like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted