Finished up cleaning and attributing for now.

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by britannia40, Sep 25, 2018.

1. britannia40

britannia40 Well-Known Member

in the past 2+ months I have been cleaning up several large groups I bought of uncleaned Romans I bought various places. Most were VF there were a few culls especially with the Ebay lot (as figured). I put all the coins out today and didn't realize the size of my collection and how many more coins I have left to attribute.

First I have the group that I have cleaned and attributed and many were purchased already so.
    A1.jpg a2.jpg

Second are a group of cleaned and mostly cleaned ones that still need to be attributed.
    b1.jpg b2.jpg c1.jpg c2.jpg

and the last is the pile that need TLC and more cleaning. this will have to wait until much later when i'm in the mood as it has been a long busy 2 months.
    With all said and done im very pleased with the results and what I have.
    U.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Deacon Ray

Deacon Ray Artist & Historian Supporter

You deserve to be pleased, @britannia40 ! That's a superb array of coins. Not overly cleaned but just enough. I think the variety of colors and sizes makes it a fascinating collection.

4. Roman Collector

Roman Collector Well-Known Member

What a fun project to do over the next few months! You have some really nice coins yet to attribute.

5. ancient coin hunter

ancient coin hunter 3rd Century Usurper

Great job @britannia40 ! You have a lot of patience and some skill, outsanding.

Draft saved Draft deleted