Finished my National Parks quarters album

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by LakeEffect, Mar 17, 2021.

1. LakeEffect

LakeEffect Average Circulated Supporter

Got impatient so I dropped $2.75 on eBay to get the last two NP quarters, the P & D Tuskegee Airman. Got the clad 'S' too, the first one I've got. So now I have a BU quarter set 1999-2021. So I'm done.

Please stop me from hoarding the next 10 years - "junior women in sports" - or whatever they are. If you guys see my OCD tendencies start to lure me in, smack me in the head. Thanks!

IMG_1259.jpg

NSP, Collecting Nut, Tater and 3 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Congrats. Just waiting on the 21D Tuskegee to finish my whole set too.
    I will be right there with you as well when it comes to the next set. Gotta scratch that OCD itch!

William F and LakeEffect like this.
  4. William F

William F Well-Known Member

Same here!!

furryfrog02 likes this.
  5. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

I have OCD but am also not quite finished with my set. I haven't found truly every coin in good enough shape. Some D mints I do not have. I am not going out of my way, just picking some out of circulation.

6. furryfrog02

I've got em all and then while I'm searching boxes, I replace if I find an upgrade. That way I at least don't have to worry about having holes. Lord knows I can't handle that!

William F and CoinCorgi like this.
  7. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

That's almost where I'm at. Just haven't had the time to pick everything out

8. Beardigger

Beardigger Well-Known Member

I find it interesting that I can no longer order rolls of the TA quarters from the mint. So glad I already ordered 1 of ea. But I have to wonder why they don't have them available anymore. Also wonder if the Washington Crossing the Delaware will be available in rolls.

So is there a space for the Washington Crossing the Delaware quarter in your sets?

LakeEffect and JeffC like this.
  9. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

Also waiting on Tuskegee. All of mine from circulation but most are MS.
    When they first come out, I keep the nicest one I can find. Often I get full rolls of the new design from my C.U. and even though some are nicked from the rolling machines, I usually can get one that is superior in condition. Once in a while I find an old dazzler and I upgrade my book if it's better.
    I will put the next one in, the new Wash q design.
    But I don't know about the next series. It's been 22 years on this one.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    LakeEffect likes this.
  10. furryfrog02

No space for it.

11. Beardigger

Beardigger Well-Known Member

I was able to find the TA rolls and Bags in the product release schedule, and when I clicked on it , it DID take me to the order page......and everything is sold out. That's interesting. I have never seen that happen with rolls of circulation quarters.

LakeEffect likes this.
  12. LakeEffect

LakeEffect Average Circulated Supporter

Yes, I noticed that too. Probably a result of the smaller Covid-19 workforce but still curious. It's one of the reasons I just bought a PDS on eBay to be done with it.

I would often buy the "Circulating Set" from the mint. For $8.95 you could get all 10 quarters for the year, minty fresh.

13. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

Congrats!

I am attempting to complete my PD set exclusively from spare change. I'd like to get the W's also from spare change but only have 1 so far.

I need 16 more to complete the PD set.

atb.png

LakeEffect likes this.
  14. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Congrats on completing the set. Close the album and tuck it away.

LakeEffect likes this.
  15. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Nice set! Congratulations.

LakeEffect likes this.
  16. Skippy Topaz

Skippy Topaz PAPERBOY

Also finally completed my National Park Quarters sets, did one Circulation Finds (but not P&D, just one of each, so some are P and some are D, I didn’t care as long as I got a good example) and one Clad “S” proof set.. Also picked up a Clad Proof of the Washington Crossing the Delaware quarter.. really like this design and the Whitman album had an extra space at the end so it worked out great :)

Last-Quarters.jpg

CoinCorgi and LakeEffect like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted