Find me a new link Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by jaceravone, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Timewarp

Timewarp Intrepid Traveler

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Hey Gang - the contest is officially closed. Although, the contest is over I am always open to new and exciting websites so please feel free to pm me with the links. As mentioned before, my links page has doubled in size thanks to all of your contributions and I am eternally grateful.

So here are the winners! Congrats.
    1. OneCent1909 with a final tally of 11 sites used
    2. Jaynumbers with 4 sites used
    3. Three way tie for 3rd - Greenie, Heuvy31 and Wiggam all have 2 sites
    4. Timewarp and Twiggs both have 1 site each.

Congrats! As promised, if I decided to use a site that you suggested then you were eligible for a prize. The way its going to work is like this....One Cent will chose what he wants. He will post what he chose and then PM me his addy. Then Jay "chockfull of numbers" will chose and post his choice and PM me his addy and so on and so on. Now for the ties....I have them listed in the order they will chose above. So Greenie will chose, then Heuvy then Wiggam then Timewarp then Twiggs will chose last. Below are the prizes that I have chosen. Please make sure that you wait until the person in front of you chooses before you go ahead and make your choice. Hopefully this will run as smooth as I think it will. Thanks!

1. 1968D 40% Silver UNC Kennedy Half
    2. 1/10 oz silver round
    3. 1981S proof Type 1 Quarter - ANACS PF67DCAM
    4. 1981S proof Type1 Nickel - ANACS PF68DCAM
    5. 1943 Jefferson Nickel - FS-029 attributed by SEGS VF-20
    6. 2009S 4 coin proof Lincoln set in plastic mint holder
    7. 1986 Statue of Liberty Proof Half Dollar - no mint box

4. onecent1909

onecent1909 Member

OHHH I have been waiting for this.. First let me thank you for the contest and great prizes....I learned of a few sites that I didn't have listed...
    If I find any more sites I will send them your way....
    for me it was always about 1 coin... I chose...
    the 1943 Jefferson Nickel - FS-029 attributed by SEGS VF-20....
    I have look at this coin several times... never had the money or the coin had a bad problem.....
    Thank You sir... you are a scholar and a gentleman.......

Jay...... your up!

5. Rexford

Rexford Well-Known Member

6. jay4202472000

jay4202472000 Well-Known Member

Thanks again for the contest & congrats again on the awesome website! I was torn between the Lincoln proofs & the Statue of Liberty, but I'll take:

6. 2009S 4 coin proof Lincoln set in plastic mint holder

7. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Ken where are you hiding???? OK, lets skip Ken for the time being and move on to Wiggam. I don't think Ken will mind since I'm not giving away any early commems or silver eagles. So we will come back to Ken. Wiggam are you out there????

8. heuvy31

heuvy31 Active Member

I think I am supposed to be next. I'll go with the Statue of Liberty Proof, unless Ken wanted that one, in which case I would go with the 68d UNC Kennedy. Thanks again for the contest jaceravone!

9. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Yes you are!!!! My bad. Ok, you got the Kennedy. I see you PMd me. Now Wiggam you are up!

Ken must be lost in Florida or someplace warm.

10. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

He is lost in Fl. where it's warm at the moment. :) Headin' back north tomorrow.

Actually, I promised my prize to jay4202472000 so I think you should send him a notification Joseph...........:)

11. jay4202472000

Thanks again green18! Since I got to pick already, I'll pass. You can send me whatever is left, or save postage and a prize. I'm pretty happy getting the Lincoln proofs.

12. wiggam007

wiggam007 Cut-Rate Parasite

I'll take the 1968 Half. It will fill a spot in the old 7070!

Thanks again for the contest!

13. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

The 68 half was chosen by Heuvy. Pick again from the list.
    The 68 half, cert nickel and lincoln sets have all been chosen.

14. wiggam007

wiggam007 Cut-Rate Parasite

Oh, whoops! I thought it wasn't taken since his first choice was the Statue of Liberty Proof. Guess I will go with the 1/10th oz then.

15. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Good choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Wiggam, you are correct about Huevy's choice. I am sorry I missed that. He did say that he wanted the Proof Statue of Liberty as his first choice. Unfortunately, I have already sent him that.

I will be sending you the 1/10oz silver round.

The prizes left are as follows,
    1. 1986 Statue of Liberty proof half dollar
    2. 1981S Proof Type1 ANACS PF68DCAM Nickel
    3. 1981S Proof Type1 ANACS PF67DCAM Quarter

I have Timewarp up for picks.

17. Timewarp

Timewarp Intrepid Traveler

Thank You for the contest and the prizes. Glad I could contribute to your Website. It is now in my Favorites, replacing many singles.
    I would like the 1981S Proof Nickel. I will send you my address via an Email to your Website.

Thanks again.

18. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Thanks Dave. Last but not least....Twiggs....ur up!!!

ANACS quarter or Statue of Liberty Half.

19. Twiggs

Twiggs Coin Collector

well, my collection isn't much so was tough decision, I don't have any coin with statue of Liberty so I will take that one..thank you :)

20. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Alright good choice! Please pm me with addy. Thanks.

21. jay4202472000

A little internet searching for prizes like these? Wow, too generous Joseph! Thank you kindly!

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted